美語情景對話 第39期:家庭旅館 The Guesthouse
Todd: OK. Daisuke, we're going to tAlk about the guesthouse. We live at the same guesthouse.
好的,大輔,我們來談談小型家庭旅館。我們住在一家旅館。Daisuke: Yes.
是的。Todd: There's lots of people here.
這兒住着很多人。
Daisuke: Yep.
是的。Todd: Um, what do you think about the guesthouse?
你覺得這家旅館怎麼樣?Daisuke: It's quite nice to meet different people from different countries.
住在這兒很好,總能認識來自不同國家的人。Todd: Uh-huh, what do you do at night at the guesthouse?
晚上你在旅館都做什麼?Daisuke: At night?
晚上?Todd: Yeah!
是的!Daisuke: Normally, I work quite early, so I start working quite early so, I'm sleeping at night.
通常,我很早工作,我每天都要早起工作,所以我晚上睡覺早。Todd: Oh, you don't party with the people, or have drinks or anything?
你不參加聚會嗎,喝酒或是做其他的事?Daisuke: Only on Saturday. But Saturday, after I work, after work I go to Ginza to have a drink with my workmates.
只有週六會。但週六也要在我完成工作後,下班後我去銀座和我的同事喝一杯。Todd: Oh, OK.
哦,好的。Daisuke: Then, I come back quite late, so maybe I stay here maybe for two hours or something.
然後,我回來得很晚,也許只能回來待2個小時左右。Todd: Oh, really! Oh, OK. Um, and do you know everybody at the guesthouse? Do you know everybody here?
哦,真的!好的。你認識這家旅館的所有人嗎?你認識這兒的所有人?Daisuke: I don't think I know everbody, but I know some people who comes down to the first floor, and yeah.
我想我不認識所有人,但我認識一些經常下樓到一層的人。Todd: Yeah, you just hang out?
好的,你剛回來嗎?Daisuke: Hang out.
我剛剛出去了。Todd: Yeah, OK, um, and how long do you plan to live here at the guesthouse?
好的,你打算在旅館住多久?Daisuke: My plan is, um, I'm gonna live here within one month, so it will be, uh, four months.
我的計劃是,嗯,再在旅館裏住1個月,也就是說一共4個月。Todd: Four months. Oh, you're going to move.
4個月。你要搬走了。Daisuke: Yeah.
是的。Todd: Really? Why?
真的?爲什麼?Daisuke: Uh, I'm searching for the job in the restaurant. As long as, as I get the job I'd like to move and live close to the restaurant. Cause the restaurant life is quite long hours, so I have to live, you know, live close to the restaurant. Get some sleep.
我正在一家餐館裏找工作。我一有工作,我就會搬到餐館附近住。因爲餐館都是長時間營業,所以我必須住得離餐館近一些。這樣能多睡會兒。Todd: Yeah. What kind of restaurant job? Cook or waiter or..?
好的。你在餐館裏做什麼工作?廚師還是服務員?Daisuke: A chef.
我是廚師。Todd: A chef?
廚師?Daisuke: A cook, of course cook.
廚師,當然了,廚師。Todd: Oh, OK.
好的。Daisuke: I don't get any skills, I don't have any skills, so I have to start from the bottom, but, I want to do the Japanese cuisine.
我沒有任何技能,我沒有任何烹飪技能,所以我必須從頭學起,但我想學習製作日本料理。Todd: Oh, OK. Great! Alright thanks a lot Daisuke.
哦,好的。真棒!十分謝謝你,大輔。
注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。