當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > 雙語美文:愛就在你手中

雙語美文:愛就在你手中

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.19W 次

Where is happiness?

雙語美文:愛就在你手中

幸福在哪裏?


Happiness is in our hand.

幸福就在我們的手中。


How? Be giving, by spreading.

如何把握幸福?給予他人幸福,讓幸福播撒出去


Now many people say how can we spread.

也許許多人會問,我們應該如何播撒幸福?


 First count your all blessings and give and share with people.

首先,想想你擁有的福祉,把幸福贈與他人,與他人分享


According to me first and the best blessing is our smile

在我看來,每個人擁有的第一種,也是最好的福祉就是我們的微笑


 and trust me guys it costs nothing.

相信我,它不會讓你破費分文


You only have to smile and see the difference in your life.

你只需要揚起微笑,就會看到生活中發生的變化


Our biggest problem is that we get angry with others blessings.

我們最大的問題在於,看到其他人擁有的福祉,會讓我們心生嫉恨


Count your own blessing

請先想一想自己所擁有的


then you will come to know that how happy you are.

然後你就會明白,自己是多麼幸福


I gave pressure on these words

我一直強調的是


"listen to your heart,

聽從自己的心


your heart knows your true happiness.

你的心知道你真正的幸福在哪裏


Don't follow the crowd,

不要盲目從衆


follow your heart.

跟從你自己的心


Enjoying your hobbies, your talents."

做自己感興趣的事,發揮自己的特長


The biggest happiness lies in giving.

最大的幸福蘊藏在給予之中


Just give

去給予吧 


and see the different feeling of happiness in your heart

你會發現心中幸福的感覺在增長


and you smile automatically.

你的臉上會不自覺的浮現微笑


This smile comes itself.

微笑會自然的出現在你的臉上


Satisfaction is very necessary for leading a happy life.

想要過幸福的人生,滿足感是十分必要的 


Once I met with a wise man.

我曾經遇到過一個十分睿智的老人


Who himself remains always in every situation .

他無論遇到什麼情況,都能泰然自若


He told me that

他告訴我


 "life is full of problems

生活中充滿各種難題


some we have to solve,

其中一些我們自己會解決


time will solve some

還有一些時間能夠解決


and some problems remained unsolved.

另外一些永遠不會得到解決


You have to accept life as it comes and be contented."

你必須接受生活本來的模樣,知足常樂


Happiness is in living together.

幸福蘊藏在團圓之中


Togetherness itself is a happiness.

在一起,這本身就是一種幸福


You just feed a street dog perpetually for a week

如果你一週七天,時常去給一隻流浪狗投食


and after a week if don't get see the dog you will start searching for him,

一週之後,如果你不再看到那隻狗,你一定會尋找它


start missing him.

你會開始想念它


What is this?

這是因爲什麼


This is love.

這是因爲你對它有了感情


Having feelings for others is love.

因爲其他事物而心有觸動,這就是感情


Try to live together with all your relations and friends.

試着永遠和自己的家人,朋友住在一起。