當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 泰戈爾經典英文短詩欣賞閱讀帶翻譯

泰戈爾經典英文短詩欣賞閱讀帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.33W 次

泰戈爾作爲亞洲第一位獲得諾貝爾文學獎的作家,是印度文學史上的一座豐碑。下面是本站小編爲大家整理的泰戈爾經典英文短詩,歡迎大家閱讀!

泰戈爾經典英文短詩欣賞閱讀帶翻譯
  泰戈爾經典英文短詩篇一

When Day Is Done

當時光已逝

If the day is done ,

假如時光已逝,

If birds sing no more .

鳥兒不再歌唱,

If the wind has fiagged tired ,

風兒也吹倦了,

Then draw the veil of darkness thick upon me ,

那就用黑暗的厚幕把我蓋上,

Even as thou hast wrapt the earth with The coverlet of sleep and tenderly closed ,

如同黃昏時節你用睡眠的衾被裹住大地,

The petals of the drooping lotus at dusk.

又輕輕合上睡蓮的花瓣。

From the traverer,

路途未完,行囊已空,

Whose sack of provisions is empty before the voyage is ended ,

衣裳破裂污損,人已精疲力竭。

Whose garment is torn and dust-laden ,

你驅散了旅客的羞愧和困窘,

Whose strength is exhausted,remove shame and poverty ,

使他在你仁慈的夜幕下,

And renew his life like a flower under

如花朵般煥發生機。

The cover of thy kindly night .

在你慈愛的夜幕下甦醒。

  泰戈爾經典英文短詩篇二

DAY by day I float my paper boats one by one down the running stream.我每天把紙船一個個放在急流的溪中。

In big black letters I write my name on them and the name of the village where I live.我用大黑字寫我的名字和我住的村名在紙船上。

I hope that someone in some strange land will find them and know who I am.我希望住在異地的人會得到這紙船,知道我是誰。

I load my little boats with shiuli flowers from our garden, and hope that these blooms of the dawn will be carried safely to land in the night.我把園中長的秀利花載在我的小船上,希望這些黎明開的花能在夜裏被平平安安地帶到岸上。

I launch my paper boats and look up into the sky and see the little clouds setting their white bulging sails.我投我的紙船到水裏,仰望天空,看見小朵的雲正張着滿鼓着風的白帆。

I know not what playmate of mine in the sky sends them down the air to race with my boats!我不知道天上有我的什麼遊伴把這些船放下來同我的船比賽!

When night comes I bury my face in my arms and dream that my paper boats float on and on under the midnight stars.夜來了,我的臉埋在手臂裏,夢見我的紙船在子夜的星光下緩緩地浮泛前去。

The fairies of sleep are sailing in them, and the lading is their baskets full of dreams.睡仙坐在船裏,帶着滿載着夢的籃子。

  泰戈爾經典英文短詩篇三

責備 Defamation

Why are those tears in your eyes, my child?爲什麼你眼裏有了眼淚,我的孩子?

How horrid of them to be always scolding you for nothing?他們真是可怕,常常無謂地責備你!

You have stained your fingers and face with ink while writing--is that why they call you dirty?你寫字時墨水玷污了你的手和臉——這就是他們所以罵你齷齪的緣故麼?

O, fie! Would they dare to call the full moon dirty because it has smudged its face with ink?呵,呸!他們也敢因爲圓圓的月兒用墨水塗了臉,便罵它齷齪麼?

For every little trifle they blame you, my child. They are ready to find fault for nothing.他們總要爲了每一件小事去責備你,我的孩子。他們總是無謂地尋人錯處。

You tore your clothes while playing--is that why they call you untidy?你遊戲時扯破了你的衣服——這就是他們說你不整潔的緣故麼?

O, fie! What would they call an autumn morning that smiles through its ragged clouds?呵,呸!秋之晨從它的破碎的雲衣中露出微笑。那末,他們要叫它什麼呢?

Take no heed of what they say to you, my child.他們對你說什麼話,儘管可以不去理睬他,我的孩子。

Take no heed of what they say to you, my child.他們把你做錯的事長長地記了一筆帳。

They make a long list of your misdeeds. Everybody knows how you love sweet things--is that why they call you greedy?誰都知道你是十分喜歡糖果的——這就是他們所以稱你做貪婪的緣故麼?

O, fie! What then would they call us who love you?呵,呸!我們是喜歡你的,那末,他們要叫我們什麼呢?


猜你喜歡:

1.泰戈爾經典英語詩歌精選

2.泰戈爾《新月集》經典詩歌欣賞

3.泰戈爾詩集中英文摘抄

4.泰戈爾優美的英文詩歌

5.泰戈爾優美愛情詩英文