當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 泰戈爾《新月集》經典詩歌閱讀

泰戈爾《新月集》經典詩歌閱讀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.62K 次

新月集是由印度著名詩人、作家泰戈爾所著。詩集中,詩人生動描繪了兒童們的遊戲,巧妙地表現了孩子們的心理,以及他們活潑的想象。它的特殊的雋永的藝術魅力,把我們帶到了一個純潔美麗的兒童世界,勾起了我們對於童年生活的美好回憶和嚮往。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來泰戈爾《新月集》經典詩歌閱讀,希望大家喜歡!

泰戈爾《新月集》經典詩歌閱讀

《新月集》經典詩歌欣賞:著作家

YOU say that father writes a lot of books, but whathe writes I don't understand.

你說爸爸寫了許多書,但我卻不懂得他所寫的東西。

He was reading to you all the evening, but could youreally make out what he meant?

他整個黃昏讀書給你聽,但是你真懂得他的意思麼?

What nice stories, mother, you can tell us! Why can'tfather write like that, I wonder?

媽媽,你給我們講的故事,真是好聽呀!我很奇怪,爸爸爲什麼不能寫那樣的書呢?

Did he never hear from his own mother stories of giants and fairies and princesses?

難道他從來沒有從他自己的媽媽那裏聽見過巨人和神仙和公主的故事麼?

Has he forgotten them all?

還是已經完全忘記了?

Often when he gets late for his bath you have to go and call him an hundred times.

他常常耽誤了沐浴,你不得不走去叫他一百多次。

You wait and keep his dishes warm for him, but he goes on writing and forgets.

你總要等候着,把他的菜溫着等他,但他忘了,還儘管寫下去。

Father always plays at making books.

爸爸老是以著書爲遊戲。

If ever I go to play in father's room, you come and call me, "what a naughty child!"

如果我一走進爸爸房裏去遊戲,你就要走來叫道:“真是一個頑皮的孩子!”

If I make the slightest noise, you say, "Don't you see that father's at his work?"

如果我稍爲出一點聲音,你就要說:“你沒有看見你爸爸正在工作麼?”

What's the fun of always writing and writing?

老是寫了又寫,有什麼趣味呢?

When I take up father's pen or pencil and write upon his book just as he does,--a, b, c, d, e, f,g, h, i,--why do you get cross with me, then, mother?

當我拿起爸爸的鋼筆或鉛筆,像他一模一樣地在他的書上寫着,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,——那時,你爲什麼跟我生氣呢,媽媽?

You never say a word when father writes.

爸爸寫時,你卻從來不說一句話。

When my father wastes such heaps of paper, mother, you don't seem to mind at all.

當我爸爸耗費了那末一大堆紙時,媽媽,你似乎全不在乎。

But if I take only one sheet to make a boat with, you say, "Child, how troublesome you are!"

但是,如果我只取了一張紙去做一隻船,你卻要說:“孩子,你真討厭!”

What do you think of father's spoiling sheets and sheets of paper with black marks all over onboth sides?

你對於爸爸拿黑點子塗滿了紙的兩面,污損了許多許多張紙,你心裏以爲怎樣呢?

 《新月集》經典詩歌欣賞:英雄

MOTHER, let us imagine we are travelling, andpassing through a strange and dangerous country.

媽媽,讓我們想象我們正在旅行,經過一個陌生而危險的國土。

You are riding in a palanquin and I am trotting byyou on a red horse.

你坐在一頂轎子裏,我騎着一匹紅馬,在你旁邊跑着。

It is evening and the sun goes down. The waste of Joradighi lies wan and grey before us. Theland is desolate and barren.

是黃昏的時候,太陽已經下山了。約拉地希的荒地疲乏而灰暗地展開在我們面前,大地是淒涼而荒蕪的。

You are frightened and thinking--"I know not where we have come to."

你害怕了,想道——“我不知道我們到了什麼地方了。”

I say to you, "Mother, do not be afraid."

我對你說道:“媽媽,不要害怕。”

The meadow is prickly with spiky grass, and through it runs a narrow broken path.

草地上刺蓬蓬地長着針尖似的草,一條狹而崎嶇的小道通過這塊草地。

There are no cattle to be seen in the wide field; they have gone to their village stalls.

在這片廣大的地面上看不見一隻牛;它們已經回到它們村裏的牛棚去了。

It grows dark and dim on the land and sky, and we cannot tell where we are going.

天色黑了下來,大地和天空都顯得朦朦朧朧的,而我們不能說出我們正走向什麼所在。

Suddenly you call me and ask me in a whisper, "What light is that near the bank?"

突然間,你叫我,悄悄地問我道:“靠近河岸的是什麼火光呀?”

Just then there bursts out a fearful yell, and figures come running towards us.

正在那個時候,一陣可怕的吶喊聲爆發了,好些人影子向我們跑過來。

You sit crouched in your palanquin and repeat the names of the gods in prayer.

你蹲坐在你的轎子裏,嘴裏反覆地禱唸着神的名字。

The bearers, shaking in terror, hide themselves in the thorny bush.

轎伕們,怕得發抖,躲藏在荊棘叢中。

I shout to you, "Don't be afraid, mother. I am here."

我向你喊道:“不要害怕,媽媽,有我在這裏。”

With long sticks in their hands and hair all wild about their heads, they come nearer and nearer.

他們手裏執着長棒,頭髮披散着,越走越近了。

I shout, "Have a care! you villains! One step more and you are dead men."

我喊道:“要當心!你們這些壞蛋!再向前走一步,你們就要送命了。”

They give another terrible yell and rush forward.

他們又發出一陣可怕的吶喊聲,向前衝過來。

You clutch my hand and say, "Dear boy, for heaven's sake, keep away from them."

你抓住我的手,說道:“好孩子,看在上天面上,躲開他們罷。”

I say, "Mother, just you watch me."

我說道:“媽媽,你瞧我的。”

Then I spur my horse for a wild gallop, and my sword and buckler clash against each other.

於是我刺策着我的馬匹,猛奔過去,我的劍和盾彼此碰着作響。

The fight becomes so fearful, mother, that it would give you a cold shudder could you see itfrom your palanquin.

這一場戰鬥是那麼激烈,媽媽,如果你從轎子裏看得見的話,你一定會發冷戰的。

Many of them fly, and a great number are cut to pieces.

他們之中,許多人逃走了,還有好些人被砍殺了。

I know you are thinking, sitting all by yourself, that your boy must be dead by this time.

我知道你那時獨自坐在那裏,心裏正在想着,你的孩子這時候一定已經死了。

But I come to you all stained with blood, and say, "Mother, the fight is over now."

但是我跑到你的跟前,渾身濺滿了鮮血,說道:“媽媽,現在戰爭已經結束了。”

You come out and kiss me, pressing me to your heart, and you say to yourself,

你從轎子裏走出來,吻着我,把我摟在你的心頭,你自言自語地說道:

"I don't know what I should do if I hadn't my boy to escort me."

“如果我沒有我的孩子護送我,我簡直不知道怎麼辦纔好。”

A thousand useless things happen day after day, and why couldn't such a thing come true bychance?

一千件無聊的事天天在發生,爲什麼這樣一件事不能夠偶然實現呢?

It would be like a story in a book.

這很像一本書裏的一個故事。

My brother would say, "Is it possible? I always thought he was so delicate!"

我的哥哥要說道:“這是可能的事麼?我老是在想,他是那麼嫩弱呢!”

Our village people would all say in amazement, "Was it not lucky that the boy was with hismother?"

我們村裏的人們都要驚訝地說道:“這孩子正和他媽媽在一起,這不是很幸運麼?”