當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文美文著述 > 英語六級晨讀美文精選

英語六級晨讀美文精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.5K 次

多少形形色色的美文家用其心靈雞湯的圖文來渲染一個“僅僅自己經歷和唯有自己能貫徹實現”的道理,其他人看上去、讀上去覺得很對,可是並不能匹配應用。下面是本站小編帶來的英語六級晨讀美文閱讀,歡迎閱讀!

英語六級晨讀美文精選
  英語六級晨讀美文閱讀精選

Transient Days------Zhu Ziqing

匆匆 作者: 朱自清

If swallows go away, they will come back again. If willows wither, they will turn green again.

燕子去了,有再來的時候;楊柳枯了,有再青的時候;

If peaches shade their blossoms, they will flower again.

桃花謝了,有再開的時候。

But, tell me, you the wise, why should our days go by never to return?

但是,聰明的,你告訴我,我們的日子爲什麼一去不復返呢?

Perhaps they have been stolen by someone. But who could it be and where could he hide them?

——是有人偷了他們罷:那是誰?又藏在何處呢?

Perhaps they have just run away by themselves. But where could they be at the present moment?

是他們自己逃走了罷:現在又到了哪裏呢?

I don't know how many days I am entitled to altogether, but my quota of them is undoubtedly wearing away.

我不知道他們給了我多少日子;但我的手確乎是漸漸空虛了。

Counting up silently, I find that more than 8,000 days have already slipped away through my fingers.

在默默裏算着,八千多日子已經從我手中溜去;

Like a drop of water falling off a needle point into the ocean,

像針尖上一滴水滴在大海里,

my days are quietly dripping into the stream of time without leaving a trace.

我的日子滴在時間的流裏,沒有聲音,也沒有影子。

At the thought of this, sweat oozes from my forehead and tears trickle down my cheeks.

我不禁頭涔涔而淚潸潸了。

What is gone is gone, what is to come keeps coming. How swift is the translation in between!

去的儘管去了,來的儘管來着;去來的中間,又怎樣地匆匆呢?

When I get up in the morning, the slanting sun casts two or three squarish patches of light into my small room.

早上我起來的時候,小屋裏射進兩三方斜斜的太陽。

The sun has feet too, edging away softly and stealthily. And, without knowing it, I am already caught in its revolution.

太陽他有腳啊,輕輕悄悄地挪移了;我也茫茫然跟着旋轉。

Thus the day flows away through the sink when I wash my hands; vanishes in the rice bowl when I have my meal;

於是——洗手的時候,日子從水盆裏過去;吃飯的時候,日子從飯碗裏過去;

passes away quietly before the fixed gaze of my eyes when I am lost in reverie.

默默時,便從凝然的雙眼前過去。

Aware of its fleeting presence, I reach out for it only to find it brushing past my outstretched hands.

我覺察他去的匆匆了,伸出手遮挽時,他又從遮挽着的手邊過去,

In the evening, when I lie on my bed, it nimbly strides over my body and flits past my feet.

天黑時,我躺在牀上,他便伶伶俐俐地從我身上跨過,從我腳邊飛去了。

By the time when I open my eyes to meet the sun again, another day is already gone.

等我睜開眼和太陽再見,這算又溜走了一日。

I heave a sigh, my head buried in my hands.

我掩着面嘆息。

But, in the midst of my sighs, a new day is flashing past.

但是新來的日子的影兒又開始在嘆息裏閃過了。

Living in this world with its fleeting days and teeming millions, what can I do but waver and wander and live a transient life?

在逃去如飛的日子裏,在千門萬戶的世界裏的我能做些什麼呢?只有徘徊罷了,只有匆匆罷了;

What have I been doing during the 8,000 fleeting days except wavering and wandering?

在八千多日的匆匆裏,除徘徊外,又剩些什麼呢?

The bygone days, like wisps of smoke, have been dispersed by gentle winds, and, like thin mists, have been evaporated by the rising sun.

過去的日子如輕煙,被微風吹散了,如薄霧,被初陽蒸融了;

What traces have I left behind? No, nothing, not even gossamer-like traces.

我留着些什麼痕跡呢?我何曾留着像遊絲樣的痕跡呢?

I have come to this world stark naked, and in the twinkling of an eye, I am to go back as stark naked as ever.

我赤裸裸來到這世界,轉眼間也將赤裸裸的回去罷?

However, I am taking it very much to heart: why should I be made to pass through this world for nothing at all?

但不能平的,爲什麼偏要白白走這一遭啊?

Oh, you the wise, would you please tell me: why should our days go by never to return?

你聰明的,告訴我,我們的日子爲什麼一去不復返呢?

  英語六級晨讀美文閱讀閱讀

Home

Home is pictures of memories on the wall.

家是記憶中牆上的老照片。

Home is sleeping in my own bed.

家是我溫馨的被窩。

Home is waking up to the smell of mom's cooking.

家是早晨醒來媽媽做飯的香味。

Home is sharing the holidays with family.

家是和家人一起度過的歡快時光。

Home is playing the piano in the living room.

家是在客廳裏彈鋼琴的平和。

Home is a warm place to be.

家是一個溫暖的地方。

Home is sweet.

家是甜蜜的。

Home is the place for me.

家是我的歸屬。

Home is filled with love.

家,到處漾溢着愛。

Home is blessed from heaven above.

家是上天的賜佑。

Home is where my heart is.

是我心靈的港灣。

Home has a strong foundation.

家是堅強的戰艦,

It can weather any storm.

它能抗擊任何風暴。

Home is where I belong.

家是我一切的源泉。

When I go away,

當我離開它的時候,

I know I can come back to stay.

我知道它隨時都歡迎我回來。

Home is a beautiful place.

家,永遠那麼美好。

  英語六級晨讀美文閱讀學習

《今The Living Present》節選

文:李大釗 譯:張培基

Of all things in the world, I think, the present is the most precious, and also the most apt toslip through our fingers.

我以爲世間最可寶貴的就是“今”,最易喪失的也是“今”。

We, therefore, treasure it all the more because of its transience.

因爲他最容易喪失,所以更覺得他可以寶貴。

Why is the present so precious? The following quotation from the philosopher Emerson bestserves for an answer:"Make use of time if you love eternity; yesterday cannot be recalled;tomorrow cannot be assured; only today is today is worth two tomorrows."

爲什麼“今”最可寶貴呢?最好借哲人耶曼孫所說的話答這個疑問:“爾若愛千古,爾當愛現在。昨日不能喚回來,明天還不確實,爾能確有把握的就是今日。今日一天,當明日兩天。”

Why is the present so easily lost? Because the universe as well as human life is changing non-stop all the time.

爲什麼“今”最易喪失呢?因爲宇宙大化刻刻流轉,絕不停留。

Time never tarries with us a bit longer because we treasure and love it.

時間這個東西,也不因爲吾人貴他愛他稍稍在人間留戀。

It is hard to tell which moment in the ups and downs of life is our present or now.

試問吾人說“今”說“現在”,茫茫百千萬劫,究竟哪一剎那是吾人的“今”,是吾人的“現在”呢?

What we call our present or now at one time will at the next be quickly gone and become thepast.

剛剛說他是“今”是“現在”,他早已風馳電掣的一般,已成“過去”了。

Isn't it a pity to unthinkingly idle away the present?

吾人若要糊糊塗塗把他丟掉,豈不可惜?