當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文美文著述 > 好文章欣賞:世界上最糟糕的感覺是什麼

好文章欣賞:世界上最糟糕的感覺是什麼

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.74K 次

摘錄:曾經熱血衝動,曾經對這個世界的所有繁花似錦滿心期待,曾經躍躍欲試不怕跌倒……最後對所有得失和驚奇都視若無睹的淡漠和冷靜——那種被現實磨平棱角的麻木。

好文章欣賞:世界上最糟糕的感覺是什麼

好文章欣賞:世界上最糟糕的感覺是什麼

What is the worst feeling in the world?

世界上最糟糕的感覺是什麼?

來自Quora網友的總結:

Close relationships:

親密的關係

Death of a daughter in accident and coming home with one less child.

女兒因事故過世,回家的時候少了一個孩子。

To see your mother/father cry.

看着父親或者母親哭泣。

See my mother beg and cry to the administrators at my little brother's school.

看見我媽在我弟學校哭着求教務主任。

Letting your parents down.

讓你的父母失望。

Seeing two of your best friends breaking up. And then one of them stops talking with you because you are not willing to break contact with the other person.

看着你最好的兩個朋友鬧掰了。其中一個因爲你不願意跟另一個斷絕來往而不理你了。

Watching someone you love suffer and being unable to help.

看着你愛的人受苦卻無能爲力。

The feeling you get when you have realized you married the wrong person.

當你發現你跟一個錯的人結了婚的時候的那種感覺。

Seeing your child in pain and knowing there is nothing you can do to fix it.

看着你孩子受苦,卻什麼都做不了。

Knowing you've hurt someone else and cannot undo the pain you've caused.

知道你傷害了別人,但卻無法彌補。

Feeling like everyone you know and love would be better off without you.

看着你認識的人或者你愛的人沒有你活得更好。

Discrimination:

歧視

Being judged on the basis of physical appearance and not on talent.

人們總是根據外貌而不是能力來判斷一個人。

Career:

工作

To fail in something you thought you were good at.

搞砸了你明明很擅長的事。

The feeling you experience when you fail miserably even after putting your best foot forward.

全力以赴之後仍舊可悲地失敗了的感覺。

When you know all your close friends advancing in their fields while you are trying to figure out whether you are on the right path.

看着你所有的親近的好朋友都在各自的領域有所發展,你還在思考自己是不是走錯了路。

Chains of Failure. Breaking all Hopes on you down. Shame caused by it is the worst feeling might push a person to death.

一連串的失敗,所有的希望都破滅了,羞恥心是最糟糕的感覺,它能把一個人推向地獄。

Romantic relationship:

戀愛關係

Being forgotten by someone you could never forget.

你銘記於心的人將你遺忘。

When a person who you are romantically in love with is now in love with someone else.

你愛的人愛上了別人。

Others:

其他:

Getting older.

老了

The feeling of being left out. . Being ignored.

被別人遺忘的感覺。

Helplessness (being trapped in a situation)

無助(陷入了困境裏)

Hopelessness

絕望

1、蘭姆說,童年的朋友就像童年的衣裳,長大了就穿不了了——那種無奈。

2、曾經熱血衝動,曾經對這個世界的所有繁花似錦滿心期待,曾經躍躍欲試不怕跌倒……最後對所有得失和驚奇都視若無睹的淡漠和冷靜——那種被現實磨平棱角的麻木。

3、所有關於愛你的、恨你的、想你的事情,都被時間的灰塵掩沒了——那種感傷。