當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語文化 > 輕鬆美語會話 第1輯(mp3+文本):廊橋迴音

輕鬆美語會話 第1輯(mp3+文本):廊橋迴音

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.62W 次

Robert: " I was honest with you."

輕鬆美語會話 第1輯(mp3+文本):廊橋迴音
羅伯特:“我跟你可是說了實話了。”

Francesca: "Yes absolutely,You have ,you have this habit of not needing and that's very hard to break ,In that case why sleep ,you don't need rest,why eat,you don't need food."

弗蘭西斯卡:“噢,一點沒錯。你有,你有這種不需要人爲伴的習慣,很難改掉,以此推斷,爲什麼要睡覺呢?你根本就不需要休息。爲什麼又要吃飯呢?你根本就不需要吃什麼東西。”

Robert: "What are you doing ?"

羅伯特:“你要做什麼?”

Francesca:" I don't know ,maybe I'm not cut to be a world citizen where experience is everything and nothing at the same time."

弗蘭西斯卡:“我不知道,也許我註定不會成爲一名世界公民的,要不要去經歷都無所謂。”

Robert: "How do you known what I experience?"

羅伯特:“你怎麼知道我經歷的事情?”

Francesca: " I know you ."

弗蘭西斯卡:“我瞭解你。”

Francesca: " And what can this possibly mean to someone who doesn't need meaning ,who just goes with the mystery ,who pretends that he is not scared to death."

弗蘭西斯卡:“對於一個根本就不需要體會,一個只願與神祕爲伍,一個假裝不會懼怕死亡的人來說這算什麼!

Robert:" Let's stop this right now."

羅伯特:“這個問題就到止吧。”

Francesca: "You don't have to remain here,I don't have to be sitting there for the rest of my life and wondering what happened to me,if anything happened at all.

弗蘭西斯卡:“你不用在呆在這裏,我也不會將生命剩下的時光花在坐在那裏考慮我身上發生的事情……如果真有發生的話。

Then I'm going to have to wonder if you are going to be sitting in some house wives kitchen in Romania or somewhere and telling her about your wonderful good friends and you secretly include me in that group."

那時我會猜猜你是不是會呆在羅馬尼亞或其它某個地方的某房間裏,有妻子,有廚房,你會給她聊聊你那些妙不可言的好朋友,也會小心翼翼地把我包括進去。”

Robert: "What do you want me to say?"

羅伯特:“你讓我說什麼纔好?”

Francesca: " I don't want you to say anything ,I don't need you to say anything."

弗蘭西斯卡:“我並不想你說什麼,我也不需要你說什麼。”

Robert: " I want you to stop this right now."

羅伯特:“我想讓你就此爲止吧。”

Francesca:" Fine, more eggs or shall we just fuck on the linoleum one last time."

弗蘭西斯卡:“好的,想再吃點雞蛋還是在地毯上來幹最後一次?

Robert: "I'm not going to apologize for who I am."

羅伯特:“我不會爲我是什麼人道歉的。”

Robert:"And I'm not going to be made to feel like I have done something wrong."

羅伯特:“我也不會讓別人強迫我有種做錯事的感覺。”

Francesca:"No, nobody is asking you to feel anything period ,because you have carved out this little part for your self in the world where you get to be vogeur and hermit and a lover when you feel like it and the rest of us are supposed to be incredibly grateful for this brief moment that you touched to hell,It isn't human not to be lonely and it isn't human not to be are a hypocrite and you are a phony."

弗蘭西斯卡:“當然不會,沒人要你覺得做錯什麼,因爲在這個世界上,無論是當窺淫者,還是當隱士,還是做情人,你願意怎樣就怎樣,都由你自己去塑造,而其他的人應當在你接近時感恩戴德。見鬼去吧!孤獨是合情的,無畏也是合理的!你是個僞君子,是個騙子。”

Robert:" I don't want to need you."

羅伯特:“我不想再要你了。”

Francesca:"Why?"

弗蘭西斯卡:“爲什麼?”

Robert: "Because I can't have you."

羅伯特:“因爲我根本就無法擁有你。”