當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 輕鬆美語會話 第1輯(mp3+文本):懶蟲的早晨

輕鬆美語會話 第1輯(mp3+文本):懶蟲的早晨

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.75W 次

Christian and Julie are stian is older than julie by two years.

輕鬆美語會話 第1輯(mp3+文本):懶蟲的早晨
克雷斯汀和茱麗是兄妹,克雷斯汀比茱麗大兩歲。

Both are supposed to go on a field trip this Morning but Christian still hasn't woken up .

他們打算今天早上進行一次鄉間旅行,但是克雷斯汀還未起牀。

His friend George had a going away party the night before and Christian didn't get back til the wee hours of the morning.

昨天晚上參加他朋友喬治的告別派對,克雷斯汀直到今天凌晨纔回來。

Julie: Good morning sleepy head it time for school.

茱麗:早安,懶蟲,上課的時間到了。

Christian: 's way too early.

克雷斯汀:不……太早了。

Julie: Wake up ,Wake 's Almost 8 A.M.

茱麗:醒醒,醒醒,懶蟲,都快8點了。

Christian: Eight? What are you smoking ?I don't have any classes that early.

克雷斯汀:8點?你吃什麼藥了?這麼早我哪有課?

Julie : 've totally forgotten about the field n't you?

茱麗:蠢蛋,你完全忘了鄉間旅行這回事了,是不是?

Christian: I don't want to go on no stinking field trip ,I want to sleep.

克雷斯汀:我纔不要去這臭旅行,我要睡覺。

Julie: Christian: You have to already signed the permission slip and everything.

茱麗:克,你必須去,你已經答應過了。

Christian: No way out of my are evil!

克雷斯汀:不可能,滾出我的房間,你真討厭!

Julie: I was hoping you wouldn't force me to do this.

茱麗:我希望你不要強迫我這麼做(猛地掀開了蒙在他頭上的被子)

Christian: Julie,I'm exhausted.

克雷斯汀:茱麗,我很累了。

Julie: I told you not to go out last night.

茱麗:我昨晚告訴過你不要出去。

Christian: Come on,It was George's going away party.

克雷斯汀:拜託,這是喬治的告別派對。

Julie: Still,first thing is have to go on this field trip.

茱麗:但是先答應的事應該先做,你必須去。

Christian: Won't you cover for me? Please.

克雷斯汀:你不能爲我找個藉口嗎?求你……

Julie: Absolutely not ! Now get out of bed lazy pants.

茱麗:絕對不可能!現在快離開你的被窩,懶蟲!

Christian: You are really cruel!

克雷斯汀:你太殘忍了!

Julie:"Mom " Christian won't get out of bed ,We're going to be late for the field trip.

茱麗:媽,克不肯起牀,我們的鄉間旅行要遲到了。

Christian: Don't say that ,Tell her I'm sick or something .

克雷斯汀:不要這樣說,告訴她我生病了或者別的什麼。

Julie : Now you're talking right .I'll cover for you you have to give me your car for a week.

茱麗:這還差不多,好吧,我替你找個藉口,但你要把車給我用一星期。

Christian: One week? You have got to be dreaming!

克雷斯汀:一星期?你簡直是做白日夢!

Julie: Oh Mom, Chuistian refuses to...

茱麗:噢,媽,克他不肯……

Chistian: All right all right ,you win already car is yours for a get out of my room and let me sleep head is killing me.

克雷斯汀:好吧,好吧,你贏了。這星期車是你的了,現在快滾出我的房間,讓我睡覺,我頭痛死了。