當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 我是普通人,倖存者,戰士

我是普通人,倖存者,戰士

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.38W 次

I was 27 years old;
那年我27歲
me and my spouse were leaving behind our one of the biggest ever bad times in our life.
我和妻子正從我們一生中最糟糕的一段日子中抽身出來
So,
於是
we were slowly making out our way to 2015
我們慢慢朝着2015年走去
from our bad year of 2014,
離開2014這個時運不濟的年份
where we lost our newly born baby girl
這一年,我們失去了剛出生的小女兒
who was unable to survive
她沒能活下來
due to Convulsion and left us alone.
死於新生兒痙攣,留下我們兩個孤獨的面對世界
In the beginning of 2015,
在2015年年初
we were having a good time.
我們終於過上了快樂的日子
We started to go out to meet our relatives;
我們開始出門去走親訪友
we went to Nashik, Shirdi,
我們去了印度納西克,舍地,
Lonavala-Khandala,
肯達拉,
Pune, Sangli, Ratnagiri.
普納,桑利和勒德納吉旅行
As the time was passing by
時光流逝
I got a new job in the month of April 2015
2015年的四月,我有了新的工作
and I was very happy to have what I wanted.
爲自己得到的一切感到高興
I completed one month on May 24, 2015
2015年5月24號我完成了一個月的實習期
and I was planning to take one day leave on 27th May 2015
準備在2015年5月27日請一天的假
to attend my brother-in-law's wedding ceremony.
去參加我堂兄妯娌的婚禮
It was Sunday 24th of May 2015;
那是2015年的5月24日,一個週日
I was having a good time in my best friend's (Roshan Chafe) sister's post-wedding family function.
我最好的朋友邀我參加她姐姐舉行婚禮後的家庭聚餐,我玩的十分開心
I was normal from the start of the day
那一天一開始我一切都很正常
but in the evening,
可是到了晚上
I was feeling very tired and weak,
我感到疲累又虛弱
I was never so much of tired and weak before.
過去我從未感覺如此疲憊又虛弱
I took a shower
我洗了澡
and went to bed for rest
上牀睡覺
and when I woke up from a small power nap
小睡了一會兒之後我醒了
I was feeling the same what I was feeling before.
我感到和入睡前一樣乏累
I thought
我想
it could have been because of the work I had done in the whole day.
這或許是因爲我工作了一整天的緣故吧
Monday, 25th May 2015,
2015年5月25日,週日
I was feeling very weak, tired
我感到既虛弱又疲乏
and my eyes were having vision problems.
我的眼睛出現了視力問題
Since the morning I was telling my spouse
早上我告訴我的妻子
that I'm having some problem with my eyes
我的眼睛出了點問題
and headache too.
頭也很痛
She was also got concerned about my health;
她也開始爲我的健康狀況憂心
we thought it could have been because of the yesterday's tiredness.
我們都認爲,這或許就是因爲昨天晚上太累了
I was having very rarely symptoms
我的身體開始出現十分罕見的病症
but couldn't think what it would be.
但我想不出自己究竟怎麼了
We both thought it could be temporary
我們都認爲這應該是暫時的
and then I went to drop my spouse to the railway station for office
接着我把妻子送到了火車站,讓她乘火車去上班
and back home,
然後我回到家
took shower,
沖澡
had breakfast
吃早飯
and went to the office
開始工作;
I was facing difficulties in riding my CBR250R
就連騎摩托車都十分困難
due to a headache and vision problem.
因爲我頭很痛,視力不佳
After reaching the office;
來到辦公室之後
I thought I would be fine soon,
我以爲自己很快就會好起來
but still,
可是仍然
as the time was passing by
隨着時間過去
my symptoms were getting worse and worse.
我的症狀越來越嚴重
At lunch,
到了吃午飯時
I was having double vision,
我開始出現重影
my left hands little and ring fingers were numb, tingling .
我左手的小指和無名指都有些麻木刺痛
In the evening,
到了晚上
I noticed some weakness in my left leg
我發現左腿十分虛弱
and I couldn't walk easily,
我不能自如行走
I had to lock it while walking
走路的時候我不得不時常站住
In the meantime,
與此同時
My journey for survival starts on 26th May 2015.
2015年5月26日,我的求生艱途正式開始了。
NCV report came
肌電圖檢查報告出來了
and it says that
據報告診斷
I was correctly diagnosed with a GBS – Guillain Barre Syndrome
我被確證患有吉蘭-巴雷綜合症
a very rare disease in the world.
一種世界上十分罕見的病症
After 10 days of hospitalization ,
住院10天后
the time came for discharge
出院的日子到了
and I was happy to go home
我爲回家感到高興
but I could rarely move my body.
可是我幾乎無法動彈
In the year of 2017,
2017年
I was stronger than the year of 2016
我的體力比2016年要好了一些
and then in February,
2月的時候
I got good news from my spouse
我的妻子告訴我一個好消息
that I am going to be a DAD.
我要成爲一個父親了
Actually,
實際上
it was not planned
這實在出乎意料
but good news comes as surprise
但好消息讓人又驚又喜
and everyone wants such sweet surprise.
誰不想要這樣甜美的驚喜呢
Then I got very serious about getting the job in hurry
於是我開始認真考慮在短期內找到一份工作
but anyhow was rejecting for the medical gap
但因爲患病時間太長,被公司排斥
and got selected in the month of August 2017.
直到2017年8月才被聘用
I am now very much happy with my life
現在我對自己的生活感到格外滿足
and happily living with my family,
一家人幸福的生活在一起
newly joined my daughter SARA
我家的新成員,女兒Sara
and friends!!
還有我的好朋友們
This Guillain-Barre Syndrome is a scary business
吉蘭-巴雷綜合症是一種十分兇險的疾病
and can attack anyone,
任何人都可能感染
including children.
包括兒童
My wife, my brother, my mother,
我的妻子,兄弟,母親
my father & sister and all the in-law's family…
父親,還有姊妹,妻子的一衆親戚
everyone in my day-to-day life was incredible sources of strength
每天生活中與我息息相關的親人們都成爲強大的力量源泉
and inspiration.
一直激勵着我
I was able to overcome incredible odds
痊癒的機率甚微,我卻奇蹟般的戰勝了這概率
and I am now almost 100% recovered.
現在我幾乎完全好了
As a GBS survivor and fighter,
作爲一個吉蘭-巴雷綜合症倖存者和戰士
I want to inspire others
我想給其他人的啓示是
to live fully with a positive attitude
帶着積極的心態盡情享受每一天
& never-give-up attitude towards the life.
帶着永不言棄的態度面對生活

我是普通人,倖存者,戰士