當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > “請假”英語應該怎麼說?

“請假”英語應該怎麼說?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.25W 次

生病了或是家裏有急事兒不能上班,都需要請假。不過,人在職場,要請假也不是件那麼容易的事。怎麼說才能傳情達意,既請到了假,又不讓人覺得你在偷懶呢?

“請假”英語應該怎麼說?

1. 我想請幾天假

經典表達:

I'd like to have three days off.
我想請三天假。

舉一反三:

I'm afraid I can't come to work today.
恐怕我今天沒辦法來上班了。

Can I take next Tuesday off?
下週二我能請假嗎?

I will miss two days next week.
下週我有兩天不能來上班。

Would it be possible if I take next Friday off?
下週五我想請假,可以嗎?

How do I request time off for a one-week vacation?
我該如何申請一個星期的假去度假?

I wonder if it is possible for me to come in a bit late tomorrow?
不知道我明天可不可以稍微晚一點來?

2. 請病假

經典表達:

I'm not feeling well.
我不太舒服。

舉一反三:

I'm feeling a bit under weather.
我感到有點不舒服.

I came down with a fever/cold/the flue.
我發燒了/感冒了/得了流感。

I feel sick.
我覺得不舒服。

I have a bad cold.
我得了重感冒。

I have a high fever.
|我發高燒了。

I have a stomachache.
我胃痛。

I have a splitting headache.
我頭痛欲裂。

I have a sore throat.
我咽喉痛。

I have a bad toothache.
我牙疼得厲害。

I can't stop coughing.
我一直咳個不停。

3. 請事假

經典表達:

I have some personal business that I need to take care of.
我有點私事要處理。

舉一反三:

I got some family issues that I need to take a day off.
我有些家庭問題要解決,需要請一天假。

I have a doctor's appointment.
我預約了醫生。

I have to go to my son's school tomorrow.
明天我得去一趟兒子的學校。

I need to attend a wedding next Friday.
下週五我要參加婚禮。

I need tomorrow off to attend a funeral.
明天我要請假參加葬禮。

4. 請人代班

經典表達:

Could you cover for me on Friday?
週五的班,你能替我嗎?

舉一反三:

Can you finish it instead of me?
你能代我完成這個工作嗎?

Would it be possible if I switched my Tuesday shift for your Friday shift?
我想把週二的班和你週五的班換一下,可以嗎?