Two Little Ones 兩個小孩
I'm worried.
我很擔心。Worried about what?
擔心什麼?I'm getting married.
我要結婚了。
You should be happy, not worried.
你應該開心,不應該擔心。I am happy, but marriage is a lot of responsibility.
我很開心,但是婚姻意味着很多責任。Yes, you have to take care of your wife.
是的,你應該照顧好你的妻子。And I have to take care of our children.
同時我也要照顧好我的孩子。Are you going to start a family?
你要組建一個家庭嗎?Yes. We want to have a little boy and a little girl.
是的。我們想要一個小男孩和一個小女孩。That sounds wonderful.
聽起來很棒。Except we can't afford it!
除非我們撫養不起。No wonder you're worried.
難怪你擔心。譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載