當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part40:Pessimism悲觀

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part40:Pessimism悲觀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.42W 次

40 Pessimism
40 悲觀
Don't get your hopes too high.
不要期望太高。(較隨便)
A:Do you think I can pass the final exam?
A:我能不能通過期末考試?
B:Don't get your hopes too high.
B:不要期望太高。
A:Am I so useless?
A:我就那麼沒用嗎?
B:I don't mean that. You're simpy spending most of your time playing!
B:我不是那個意思,只不過你大部分時間都用在玩上了
Fat chanc I……
我不大可能……
A:I enjoy this book so much.
A:我很喜歡這本書。
B:Why not get acopy yourself?
B:爲什麼自己不買一本?
A:It's an original book. Fat chance I can get a copy.
A:這是原版書,我不大可能買到。
There's no way
這不可能。(太隨便)
A:What do you think of his suggestion?
A:你覺得他的建議如何?
B:It's nothing good.
B:不怎麼樣。
A:Why don't you vote against him?
A:幹嘛不投票否決他的建議?
B:There's no way.
B:這不可能。
I don't hold out much hope for……
我對……不抱太大希望。(通用)
A:Are you sure you will succeed in this election?
A:你肯定會贏得這次選舉嗎?
B:No,I don't hold out much hope for their support.
B:不,我對他們的支持不抱太大希望。
A:Then it's better to quit now.
A:那麼最好現在就退出。
I don't really believe……
我不大相信……。(通用)
A:What's it on your coat?
A:你外衣上是什麼?
B:Oh,it's a stain.
B:噢,是塊污漬。
A:Give it to Mary to get rid of it.
A:交給瑪麗處理吧。
B:I don't really believe she can get off this stain.
B:我不信她能除去這塊污漬。
Idon't think……will win
我想贏不了.
A:Robert was the first prize winner for this race last year.
A:羅伯特去年是這個比賽項目的冠軍得主。
B:How was his performance just now?
B:他這次表現如何?
A:I don't think he will win the race this time.
A:我想他這次贏不了。
I rather doubt(that)……
我很懷疑……。(通用)
A:I rather doubt the meeting will bring about an agreement.
A:我懷疑這次會議能不能達成協議。
B:Why do you think so?
B:爲什麼?
A:Because most of the members were talking about irrelevanat matters
A:因爲與會人員大都談此不相關的事情。
I'm bound to lose.
我註定要輸。(通用)
A:l've made a bet with a friend today.
A:我今天和朋友打賭了。
B:Are you sure you'll win?
B:你肯定能贏嗎?
A:I think I'm bound to lose this time.
A:我想這次註定要輸了。
I'm not as optimistic as ……
我不像……那麼樂觀。(通用)
A:It must be a fantastic building.
A:這一定是座漂亮的大樓。
B:I'm not as optimistic as you.A:Why not?
B:我可不像你那麼樂觀。A:爲什麼?
B:I'm not at all certain about the possibility of funds from the government
B:能不能從政府方面獲得資金,我根本沒有把握。
I'm not at all certain……
我……一點把握也沒有。(通用)
A:I'm not at all certain that he's sincere this time.
A:我可不敢肯定他這次是真誠的。
B:Why do you think so?
B:你爲什麼這麼想?
A:He's a chronic liar.
A:他經常說謊。
I'm not so sure ……
我不敢肯定……
A:Any news about the boys lost in the mountain?B:No
A:山裏失蹤的孩子們有消息了嗎?B:沒有
A:I'm not so sure whether they can survive the cold.
A:他們能不能熬過這麼冷的天氣,我真擔心。
I'm not too happy about……
我對……不太我觀。(通用)
A:What's the result of your ex-periment?
A:你的實驗結果怎麼樣?
B:I'm not too happy about it.
B:我不太樂觀。
A:What's the matter?
A:怎麼了?
B:The equipment we used was not accurate.
B:我們用的設備不精確。
I'm rather doubtful about ……
我對……表示懷疑。(通用)
A:What have you overheard?
A:你偷聽到了什麼?
B:Only some fragments of words.
B:只聽到些隻言片語。
A:Something bad is likely to happen.
A:可能有什麼壞事要發生了。
B:Right.I'm rather doubtful about what they're going to do
B:對。我懷疑他們要做壞事
I'm rather doubtful whethr ……
我很懷疑是否……
A:Could they accomplish their task?
A:他們能完成任務嗎?
B:I'm rather doubtful whether they'll succeed or not.
B:我懷疑他們是否會成功。
A:I hope they can prove your prediction is wrong.
A:我希望他們能證明你的推測是錯的。
……is doomed to fail.
……註定會失敗。(通用)
A:Will this plan be put into practice?
A:這項計劃能實施嗎?
B:No,Idon't think so.
B:我想不能。
A:Why don't you think so?
A:爲什麼這麼想?
B:I have a feeling that this project is doomed to fail
B:我有一種感覺這項工程註定會失敗。
I suspect……is unavoidable.
我料想……是不可避免的。(較正式)
A:I heard that Mary has divorced.
A:我聽說瑪麗離婚了。
B:I suspect it's unavoidable.
B:我料想這是不可避免的。
A:Poor should have known he's a drunkard.
A:瑪麗太可憐了,她應該早就知道他是個灑鬼。
I'm rather skeptical about ……
我對……很懷疑。(較正式)
A:What's up in the room?
A:房間裏怎麼啦?
B:The children are fighting again.
B:孩子們在打架.
A:What is the parents' reaction?
A:父母有什麼反應?
B:No reaction at all.
B:沒反應.
I'm rather skeptical about their ability to control the naughty boys.
我在懷疑他們有能力控制這些頑皮的孩子
Idon't want to sound too pessimistic,but I'm afraid……
我不想說得過於悲觀,不過恐怕……(較正式)
A:You look 's up?
A:你看起來很不安。怎麼了?
B:I don't want to sound too pessimistic,but I'm afraid we're losing
B:我不想說得過於悲觀,不過恐怕我們要輸。
A:Cheer still have a faint of hope.
A:振作起來。我們還有一線希望。
l have to say I'm rather pessimistic.
我得說我相當悲觀。(較正式)
A:I hear you're going to study in Harvard.
A:聽說你要去哈佛大學學習
Do you see any possibility of getting your visa?
你看可能拿到簽證嗎?
B:I have to say I'm rather pessimistic.
B:我得說我相當悲觀。
A:Don't can get the chance through other channels
A:別擔心。你可以通過其它途徑得到機會。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part40:Pessimism悲觀