當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part43:Request請求

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part43:Request請求

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.09W 次

43 Request
請求
Get me...,will you please?
給我來點......好嗎?(較隨便)
A:Get me some drink,will you please?
給我弄點飲料好嗎?
B:I don't see any problem.
我看沒問題。
What would you prefer,tea or coke?
想要茶還是可樂。
A:Coke ,please. B:All right.
請來可樂吧。好的。
Any chance of...?
可以......嗎?較隨便
S:Any chance of using your telephone?
可以用一下你的電話嗎?
B:Local call or distant call?
市話還是長途。
A:Local call. B:Go ahead.
市話。打吧。
Help me...,will you please?
幫我......好嗎?(較隨便)
A:Help me dish uo the dinner,will you please?
幫我上菜好嗎?
B:Sure e are the dishes?
當然可以,盤子在哪裏?
A:In the them? B:Oh,yeah.
在碗櫃裏,找到了嗎?噢,找到了。
Find me...,can you,please?
幫我找......可以嗎?(較隨便)
A:Find me a penknife,can you,please?
幫我找一把鉛筆刀可以嗎?
B:There's one in your pencilbox.
鋼筆盒裏有。
A:No,it's not a penknife. B:Take mine then.
沒有,那不是鋼筆刀。拿我的吧。
Please (do) don't ...
請(請不要)......。(通用)
A:Please don't close the door now.
現在請不要關門。
B:Why not?It's cold ,Isn't it?
爲什麼?天兒挺冷的,不是嗎?
A:Yes,but it's rather stuffy in here.
不錯,可是這裏太悶了。
Keep it open for a moment and we can close it later,Okay?
開一會兒再把它關上,好嗎?
B:All right.
好吧。
Can you do ...
你能不能......?(通用)
A:Will you be seeing h this afternoon?
今天下午能見到史密斯先生嗎?
B:Yeah,I think so hing I can do for you?
我想能見到。我能幫你做些什麼呢?
A:Yes,can you tell him to be here at 5 o'clock tomorrow afternoon?
你能不能告訴他明天下午五點鐘到這兒?
B:I'll be glad to .
好的。
Could you do ...?
你......,好嗎?(通用)
A:What're you reading now? B:A farewell to Arms.
你在讀什麼書?《永別了武器》
A:Could you excuse me while I play the song Yesterday Once More?
我放一放“往日重現”這首歌,好嗎?
B:Go ahead,please.
請放吧。
Would you mind doing...?
......你介意嗎?(通用)
A:Would you mind buying some fruit for me?
幫我買點水果,你介意嗎?
B:No,of course hing else? A:No k you.
不當然不介意。還要別的嗎?不要了。謝謝
Will you do...
您......,好嗎?(通用)
A:It's very dark in you turn on the light?
裏面太黑了,打開燈好嗎?
B: where's the switch?
好的。可是開關在哪兒。
A:It's there by the door. B:Oh,I see.
在靠門的地方。噢,我知道了。
Would you do...?
您......,好嗎?(通用)
A:Would you bring the washing in for me,please?
請把我曬的衣服拿進來,好嗎
B:Yes,of course.A:Thanks.
?好的。謝謝!
B:It's my pleasure.I'll go out to get mine anyway.
謝謝。別客氣,反正我也得去拿我的。
Can you oblige me with...?
借......給我好嗎?(通用)
A:Can you oblige me with an umbrella?
借把雨傘給我好嗎?
B:I'm sorry,but I don't have one myself. A:Thanks anyway.
對不起,我沒有雨傘。沒關係,謝謝。
Could you spare me ...,please?
借給我一點......好嗎?(通用)
A:Could you spare me some ink,please?
給我一點墨水好嗎?
B:I'm sorry.I've ran out of ink myself.
對不起,我用完了。
A:Never mind .I'll ask somebody else.
沒關係,我去向別人要點兒。
B:Maybe Peter has got some.
也許彼得有。
Do you think you could possibly...,please?
你看你能......嗎?(通用)
A:Do you think you could possibly move your car forward a bit,please?
對不起,你看你能把車向前開一點兒嗎?
B:I'll do it right away. A:It's so kind of you.
我馬上就來。謝謝。
I'd like...,please.
我想要點......。(通用)
A:I'd like some fish,please.
我想來點魚可以嗎?
B:Certainly,just help yourself.
當然可以。請自己來吧。
A:Would you please pass it to me?I can't reach it .
遞給我好嗎?我夠不到。
B:Here you are.
給您。
May I ask a favor of you?
幫個忙行嗎?(通用)
A:May I ask a favor of you? B:What's it?
幫個忙行嗎?什麼事?
A:Fetch me some water,please. B:No problem.
給我弄點兒水來好嗎?沒問題。
May I have a word with you?
可以和你談談嗎?
A:May I have a word with you?
可以和你談談嗎?
B:I'm very se make the long story short.
我很忙,請長話短說。
A:If that's the case,let's make it later.
那樣的話以後再談吧。
B:Two o'clock this afternoon,all right?
今天下午兩點好嗎?
I wonder if you could do...
不知道您能不能......?(較正式)
A:I wonder if you could go to the post office for me.
幫我寄點東西好嗎?
B:I'm sorry.I'm afraid I can't about tomorrow?
對不起,恐怕今天不行,明天怎麼樣?
A:Oh,'s fine.
行,那樣挺好的。
Could you possibly...?
你能......嗎?(較正式)
A:Could you possibly take over the job?
你能否接下這份工作?
B:I'd like to say yes,but it's beyond my ability.
我倒想答應,可是能力有限。
A:I believe you are equal to the job .
我相信你能勝任。
B:You're flattering me?
別捧我了!
I'd appreciate it if you could...
如果你......我會非常感激的。
A:I'd appreciate it if you could loan me a hundred dollars.
如果你借給我一百美無我會非常感激的。
B:I'd really like to help you out,but I'm broken myself.
我真想幫你,但是我自己也身無分文。
A:Eh,it's true that a friend in need is a friend indeed.
咳,真是患難見真情啊。
I'll regard it as a favor if you could...
如果你能......我將不勝感激。(較正式)
A:I'll regard it as a favor if you could attend our party.
如果你能參加我們的聚會,我將不勝感激。
B:I'd be delighted to if I'm free.
如有時間我很樂意去。
A:I'll be waiting for you,then.
那我可就等你了。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part43:Request請求