當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part48:Understanding理解

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part48:Understanding理解

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.77K 次

48 Understanding
理解
Get it?
明白了嗎?(較隨便)
A:Get it?
明的了嗎?
B:I beg your pardon?
再說一遍好嗎?
A:Have you understood me?
你懂我的意思了嗎?
B:Oh,yes,I do.
噢,我懂了。
Do you think you've got……?
你覺得你明白……了嗎?
A:Do you think you've got his words?
你覺得你明白他的話了嗎
B:Yes,I think so.
我想我明白了。
A:That's fine.
那就好。
Understand?
明白了嗎?(較隨便)
A:It's a trick,understand?
這是個惡作劇,明白了嗎?
B:A trick? It took me two hours to stand in the wind,just like a fool!
惡作劇?在寒風中我傻呆呆地站了兩個小時啊!
A:Don't forget it's All Fools' Day!
別忘記今天是愚人節。
B:My Lord!
我的天!
Know what I'm getting at?
明白我的意思嗎?
A:When shall we meet?
什麼時候碰頭呢?
Know what I'm getting at?
明白我的意思嗎?
I mean to talk about the trip.
我是說一起商量一下旅行的事。
B: need a plan before we start.
對,我們動身前應該作計劃。
How about seven o'clock in the evening at my house?
晚七點到我家怎麼樣?
A:Fine by me,See you then.
我沒問題。再見。
Is that clear?
明白了嗎?
A:emely cheap!
光盤,很便宜的。
B:Pardon?
什麼?
A:I want to sell some disks.
我想賣一些光盤。
They're real cheap! Is that clear?
價錢很便宜的。明白了嗎?
B:Yes,come with me. The police are waiting for you.
明白了.跟我走一趟。警察正等着你呢!
Do you follow me?
你明白了嗎?
A:Go straight down the street,turn right at the second crossing.
沿大街一直走,在第二個十字路口向右拐,
Then walk two blocks. You can't miss it. Do you follow me?
走過兩個街區就到了。明白嗎?
B:Yes,but can I take a bus?
明白。可是,能坐汽車嗎?
A:Yes,take bus No.4,it'll take you right there.
可以,坐4路汽車會直接到那裏。
B:Thanks.
多謝。
Am I making myself clear?
我講明白了嗎?(較正式)
A:"Sister-in-law"is your younger brother's or your elder brother's wife.
Susterinlaw就是你弟弟或你哥哥的妻子.
Am I making myself clear?
我講明白了嗎?
B: seems to mean more.
對不起,好像還有別的意思
I'm always confused by the "inlaw"s
帶inlaw的詞總是把我搞得糊里糊塗的.
A:And "aunts" and "uncles"are complicated too.
“aunts”和“ uncles”也是很複雜
English and Chinese are so different in the addressing terms.
英語漢語的稱謂詞差別太大了.
Do I make myself clear?
我講明白了嗎?(較正式)
A:Why don't they laugh when I'm telling a joke?
我講笑話他們怎麼不笑呢?
Do I make myself clear?
我講明白了嗎?
B:Yes,Your speech is clear enough,
B:講明白了.你的話講得很清楚,
but we really don't know what you're talking about.
但是我們不明白你在講什麼
I don't know if I'm making myself clear.
不知道我是不是講明白了。(較正式)
A:I don't know if I'm making myself clear.
不知道我是不是講明白了。
Sure.I understand.
當然。我懂了。
You need a new walkman and you need some money.
你想買個隨身聽而且你需要錢。
But you can't always ask your parents for help.
但是你不能總向父母要錢。
What shall I do then?
我該怎麼辦呢?
B:Find a part-time job.
去找份兼職的工作。
I'm not sure whether I make myself clear.
我不知道是不是講明白了.(較正式)
A:I'm not sure whether I make myself clear.
我不知道是不是講明白了。
Yes.A:But why do you look so puzzled。
明白了但是你看上去是很迷惑的樣子.
B:I really don't understand where you got such ridiculous ideas.
我是不明白你哪兒來了這些荒唐的想法.
Making Sure That You Have Understood
覈實理解是否正確
Let me see.
我來想一想。(較隨便)
What shall we do? We've missed the last train.
我該怎麼辦呢?最後一輛火車都開走了.
Let me see. Oh,what about taking a coach?
我來想一想。噢,坐長途汽車怎麼樣?
Actually,no other choice anyway.
事實上也別無選擇。
Let me repeat that to make sure.
我再重複一下以確保無誤.(通用)
The phone number is 5558484 and she lives at 48 Apricot Street.
電話號碼是5558484.她住在杏樹大街48號
me repeat that to make sure.
好的,我再重複一下,以確保無誤。
5558484,48 Apricot Street.
電話號碼是5558484.她住在杏樹大街48號.
Yes,that's right.
沒錯。
B:Thank you very nuch.
謝謝
Let me see if I understand.
讓我想想是不是明白了。(通用)
Wait a me see if I understand.
等一等。讓我想想是不是明白了
They's re in six rows of six. Yes,I understand.
六個六排,我懂了
There're thirty-six altogether. Thank you.
總共三十六人。謝謝。
It's my pleasure.
很樂意效勞。
Let me see if I got that right.
讓我想想是不是搞對了.(通用)
Why don't you start?
幹嘛還不開始?
Let me see if I've got that right.
讓我想想是不是還有問題。
Any mistake will ruin the plan.
任何失誤都會使計劃付諸東流。
before you 'd better turn it over.
不錯,三思而後行嘛.最好仔細掂量一下.
Do you mean……?
你是說……?
The snow is so heavy the bus to the school has to stop running.
雪太大,開往學校的汽車不得不停止營運.
Do you mean we have to walk to school?
你是說我們只能步行去上學了嗎?
Maybe the school is closed today.
也許今天學校會停課。
Does it mean……?
那是不是說……嗎?(通用
A:I'm away on business this weekend.I'm leaving on Friday.
這個週末我要出差。星期五動身。
Does it mean I have to be on Friday.
親愛的,那是不是說我要獨自過週末了?
Yes,I have to attend the meeting.
是的,我必須得參加這個會議
Why not invite your friends here?
請你的朋友過來玩兒吧!
So you're saying that
你是說……。(通用)
A diplomat is invited to give a talk in the auditorium this afternoon.
今天下午一位外交官應邀在禮堂做報告.
So you're saying we are not going to have any classes.
你是說我們就不上課了。
A:Absolutely right.
完全正確。

初級口語教程(MP3附字幕) Part48:Understanding理解