當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 優秀的生活常用的英語情景對話

優秀的生活常用的英語情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.94W 次

英語不想開口說的話是很難學習的好的,今天小編就給大家參考一下英語口語,一起來閱讀哦

優秀的生活常用的英語情景對話

  Do you prefer coffee or tea? 你喜歡咖啡還是茶?

Diego: Hello, this is Diego from Mexico.

迭戈:大家好,我是迭戈,來自墨西哥。

Elena: And Elena from Bulgaria.

埃琳娜:我是埃琳娜,來自保加利亞。

Diego: Today, we're going to have a really interesting question. Do you prefer coffee or tea?

迭戈:我們今天要討論一個非常有意思的話題。你喜歡咖啡還是茶?

Elena: That's a difficult one. I used to not like coffee for a really long time and then I started drinking coffee and I couldn't stop, and I used to have like three or four cups of coffee a day and at the end, I wasn't able to sleep at night, so I stopped drinking coffee, and now I prefer tea. What do you prefer?

埃琳娜:這個問題很難回答。我以前有很長一段時間不喜歡咖啡,而我開始喝咖啡以後就停不下來了,我以前每天喝三杯或四杯咖啡,結果晚上睡不着,所以我就不再喝咖啡了,現在我更喜歡茶。你喜歡哪個?

Diego: I don't know. For me it used to be the other way around. I was a coffee addict. I have to have my Frappuccino in the afternoon, my Americano in the morning and all these different types of coffee in the day, but then eventually I got the same problem. I wasn't able to fall asleep, but you know I found out that tea actually has caffeine in it, so it has the same effect, so I guess it really depends on the day. If I'm really sleepy and I need to wake up in the morning, I prefer coffee but if it's just to relax at night, I would rather have a cup of tea.

迭戈:我不知道。我的情況和你相反。我是咖啡成癮者。我下午喝星冰樂,早上喝美式咖啡,一天要喝不同種類的咖啡,但是最後的問題是一樣的。我無法入睡,我發現茶也含有咖啡因,所以效果是一樣的,我想這要取決於那天的情況。如果我非常困,需要在早上清醒一下,那我會選擇咖啡,但是如果我只是需要在晚上放鬆一下,我會喝杯茶。

Elena: That's great.

埃琳娜:不錯。

Diego: Yeah. What do you guys prefer?

迭戈:對。你們大家喜歡什麼?

  Is your country multicultural? 你的國家是多元文化國家嗎?

Jingwei: Hi, I'm Jingwei.

京薇:嗨,我是京薇。

Joseph: And I'm Joseph.

約瑟夫:我是約瑟夫。

Jingwei: We're both from Singapore.

京薇:我們兩個人都來自新加坡。

Joseph: Yeah, today's question is is your country multicultural?

約瑟夫:對,今天要討論的問題是,你的國家是多元文化國家嗎?

Jingwei: Definitely. We have four official languages: Malay, Tamil, English and Chinese. So that's an indication of how multiracial we are. We also have many public holidays like the Malay New Year called Hari Raya Puasa, the Indian New Year, Deeppavali, Chinese New Year.

京薇:當然是。我們有四個官方語言:馬來語、泰米爾語、英語和漢語。這可以表明我們的多元化程度。我們還有很多公共假期,比如馬來西亞新年,即開齋節,印度新年、屠妖節和中國新年。

Joseph: Festival of Lights.

約瑟夫:那是印度燈節。

Jingwei: Oops, not New Year. Festival of Lights. Somewhat like New Year.

京薇:糟糕,不是印度新年。是印度燈節。和新年很像。

Joseph: It's a traditional holiday and the Chinese New Year which involves these!

約瑟夫:這是一個傳統節日,中國新年也包括這些。

Jingwei: Ang pow.

京薇:紅包。

Joseph: There's always money inside so it's a very happy New Year for the Chinese. I guess we can also tell them about multicultural. Because now schools, we often sing songs like for munilu muniba. Yeah, chanwali chanlice is one of the more popular Malay songs, and we have our Chinese songs. Yeah, I guess learning about all these different cultures, definitely shows that we are multicultural, so Singapore is one of the more multicultural countries.

約瑟夫:裏面通常會有錢,所以中國新年很快樂。我想我們也可以告訴大家有關多元文化的事情。因爲現在在學校,我們經常唱馬來西亞歌曲,有一首歌很受歡迎,我們也唱中國歌曲。我認爲學習這些不同的文化無疑證明,我們是多元文化國家,所以新加坡是多元文化國家之一。

  What animals are dangerous in your country? 在你的國傢什麼動物比較危險?

Jingwei: Hi, I'm Jingwei.

京薇:嗨,我是京薇。

Joseph: I'm Joseph.

約瑟夫:我是約瑟夫。

Jingwei: We're both from Singapore. The question today is...

京薇:我們兩個人都來自新加坡。今天的問題是……

Joseph: Well, are there any dangerous animals in your country?

約瑟夫:你們國家有危險的動物嗎?

Jingwei: Huh, we don't see much animals. Snakes probably. Or the monitor lizard. It's a huge lizard. It can grow up to maybe four meters.

京薇:哈哈,我們沒看到什麼動物。可能是蛇吧。或者是巨蜥。那是巨大的蜥蜴。它可以長到四米長。

Joseph: I guess, but like when our canoeist paddle in the reservoir, they see the monitor lizards frequently but they are rather docile to be honest, so they wouldn't be one of the more dangerous animals to me. To me one of the most dangerous animals would probably be the household cat.

約瑟夫:我想划艇運動員在水庫划槳時經常看到巨蜥,說實話那些巨蜥比較溫順,所以對我來說巨蜥不是危險的動物。我認爲其中一個最危險的動物可能是家養的貓。

Jingwei: The household cat.

京薇:家養的貓。

Joseph: Well ...

約瑟夫:嗯……

Jingwei: The domesticated cat?

京薇:馴化貓嗎?

Joseph: Yep, I mean, you look at it and it's all cute and you don't think it can do anything, and then suddenly like, whoa, it jumps out of nowhere. Yeah, it can be pretty dangerous.

約瑟夫:對,看上去那些貓很可愛,你會認爲它們不會做什麼事,可是它會突然跳出來。那可能會很危險。

Jingwei: That's because you scare them.

京薇:那是因爲你嚇到它們了。

Joseph: Well, I guess it's kind of my fault. But yeah, cat's can be really dangerous if you don't handle them well.

約瑟夫:我想那可能是我的錯。不過如果處理不當,貓可能會很危險。