當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 出海關英語對話

出海關英語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.69K 次

過海關時,會進行哪些英語對話你知道嗎?下面是本站小編給大家整理的出海關英語對話,供大家參閱!

出海關英語對話
  出海關英語對話1

Your passport and declaration card, please.

請出示護照和申報單。

This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.

這是我要帶去臺灣的當地紀念品。

Do you have anything to declare?

是否有任何東西需要申報?

Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?

你有攜帶任何酒類或香菸嗎?

No, I don't.

沒有。

Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.

是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。

Please open this bag.

請打開這個袋子。

The camera is for my personal use.

這個相機是我私人使用的。

What are these?

這些東西是做何用?

ou'll have to pay duty on this.

你必須爲這項物品繳付稅金。

These are for my personal use.

這些是我私人使用的東西。

Do you have any other baggage?

你還有其它行李嗎?

These are gifts for my friends.

這些是給朋友的禮物。

O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit. 好了!請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員

  出海關英語對話2

1. Our baggage has cleared customs. 我們的行李已經通過了安全檢查。

2. Do you have any liquor or cigarettes? 您攜帶任何酒類和香菸了嗎?

3. Where will the customs procedure take place? 海關手續在哪兒辦理?

4. Put your carry-on baggage on the belt, please. 請您把隨身攜帶的行李放在傳動帶上。

5. We were lucky, and we just zipped through the customs. 我們運氣好,一下子就通過了海關。

6. May I have a customs declaration form, please? 請給我一份海關審報表,好嗎?

7. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit. 請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。

8. The courier assisted the tourists at the customs check point. 導遊幫助遊客通過海關檢查通道。

9. Sometimes cumbersome procedures at customs offices create delays. 有時海關的複雜手續造成拖拉現象。

10. You must go through customs inspection if you transfer in Los Angeles. 如果您在洛杉磯轉機,需要在那通過海關檢查。

11. May I see your passport, your customs and health declaration forms, please? 請您出示護照、海關申報表和體檢表,好嗎?

12. What's the maximum amount of wine you're allowed to take through customs duty-free? 海關允許你攜帶酒品的最高免稅額是多少?

13. If you have more than the duty-free allowance or prohibited goods, you go through the red channel and declare them to a customs officer. 如果你攜帶的東西超出免稅範圍或屬於禁帶的物品,你就得從紅色通道通過並向海關官員申報物品。

14. Please fill out this certificate of Entrustment, so that when your baggage arrives, we can go through the customs formalities for you. 請您填寫一張委託書,這樣行李抵達後,我們可以代您接受海關檢查。

請出示護照和申報單。 Your passport and declaration card, please.

you have anything to declare?

是否有任何東西需要申報?

No, I dont.沒有。

se open this bag.請打開這個袋子。

are these?這些東西是做何用?

e are for my personal use.這些是我私人使用的東西。

e are gifts for my friends.這些是給朋友的禮物。

is a souvenir that Im taking to xx.這是我要帶去xx的當地紀念品。

you have any liquor or cigarettes?你有攜帶任何酒類或香菸嗎? Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.是的,我帶了兩瓶酒。

camera is for my personal use.這個相機是我私人使用的。

'll have to pay duty on this.你必須爲這項物品繳付稅金。

you have any other baggage?你還有其他行李嗎?

25.O.K. Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit. 請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。

  出海關英語對話3

Officer: May I see your passport please?

海關人員:我可以看一下您的護照嗎?

Henry: Sure, Here you are. And this is the declaration form.

亨利:當然,給您。這是入境申請表。

Officer: What's the purpose of your visit?

海關人員:請問您此行的目的是什麼?

Henry: I'm here on business.

亨利:我來這兒履行公務。

Officer: This visa is good for two weeks. How long will you be staying?

海關人員:您的簽證期限是兩個星期,你打算待多長時間?

Henry: For ten days.

亨利:10天以後就回去了。

Officer: And you will do some traveling while you are here?

海關人員:這期間您會去旅行嗎?

Henry: Yes, I want to spend a couple days for traveling. I have friends there I will visit. 亨利:是的,我要去拜訪朋友。

Officer: What do you have in the bag, sir?

海關人員:先生,請問您的包裏有些什麼?

Henry: Just camera, clothes, and some books.

亨利:只是照相機、衣服和一些書籍。

Officer: Would you mind opening the bag for me?

海關人員:請您把包打開讓我看看行嗎?

Henry: Alright.

亨利:好的。

Officer: OK. Enjoy your trip, sir.

海關人員:可以了。祝您旅途愉快,先生。

Henry: Thank you.

亨利:謝謝