當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 關於日常的英語會話

關於日常的英語會話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.43W 次

日常生活中,每個人練習口語的方式都不一樣,有的自言自語,有的則跟着錄音,還有的直接乾淨利落地跟人交談。下面是本站小編給大家整理的關於日常的英語會話,供大家參閱!

關於日常的英語會話

  關於日常的英語會話:ON A PLANE

Good morning. This is Captain Marconi speaking. Welcome to Flight 333 to Winnipeg International Airport. Our flying time to Winnipeg is 45 minutes. For take-off, all passengers must fasten their seatbelts. And, passengers must store all carry-on luggage under their seats or in the overhead compartments. Thank you and have a nice day.

早晨好,我是馬克尼機長。歡迎大家乘坐飛往溫尼伯國際機場的333次航班。本次航班到達溫尼伯的飛行時間是45分鐘。我們就要起飛了,各位乘客請務必繫好安全帶。並請大家將隨身攜帶的行李物品放在座位下面或者頭頂的行李櫃中。感謝大家的合作,祝各位旅途愉快

Rumei: Dashan, you have to put your bag under your seat.

如梅:大山,你得把手提包放到座位下邊。

Dashan: Oh, right. It doesn't fit.

大山:行,可以。放不進去。

Rumei: Well, then you have to put it in the overhead compartment.

如梅:那麼,你只好放進頭頂的行李廂。

Attendant: Would you like a pillow?

空姐:您需要枕頭嗎?

Rumei: No, thanks. I'm fine.

如梅:不要,謝謝。我很舒服。

Yunbo: Yes, I'd like one, please.

雲波:請給我一個。

Dashan: No, thanks.

大山:不,我不要。謝謝。

Rumei: Yunbo, are you okay?

如梅:雲波,你沒事吧?

Yunbo: Yes, I am. But, I'm a little tired.

雲波:我沒事。不過我有點累了。

Attendant: Would you like some coffee?

空姐:您想喝點咖啡嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I'd like some, please.

如梅:好的,請給我來點。

Attendant: Certainly. Cream and sugar?

空姐:可以。 要加奶和糖嗎?

Rumei: Black, please.

如梅:不加,請給我清咖啡。

Attendant: Would you like some cookies?

空姐:您要一點餅乾嗎?

Rumei: Yes, please. Do you have any chocolate chip cookies?

如梅:好的。有巧克力甜餅嗎?

Attendant: Sorry. I don't have any. I have peanut butter and oatmeal.

空姐:對不起,我們沒有。有花生醬夾心的和燕麥的。

Rumei: No, thanks.

如梅:我不要了,謝謝你。

Attendant: How about you, sir?

空姐:您要什麼,先生?

Dashan: Could I have some water... With some ice?

大山:請給我一點水……加冰的,好嗎?

Attendant: Of course.

空姐:沒問題。

Attendant: Here you are, sir.

空姐:先生,這是您要的水。

Dashan: Thanks.

大山:謝謝。

Dashan: Oh, Yunbo, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Are you okay?

大山:哎喲,雲波,真對不起。我非常抱歉。你沒事吧?

Yunbo: Yes, I'm all right. It was just a surprise.

雲波:我沒事。只是吃了一驚。

  關於日常的英語會話:ON A PLANE

Rumei: Dashan, that's a nice sweater. I like the colour.

如梅:大山,你的毛衣很好看。我喜歡它的顏色。

Dashan: Thanks. It was a birthday present from my sister Monica.

大山:謝謝。這是我的姐姐莫尼卡送給我的生日禮物。

Rumei: Oh, really. When was your birthday?

如梅:是嗎?你的生日是哪天?

Dashan: It was yesterday. It was on December 23rd.

大山:是昨天,12月23號。

Rumei: Happy birthday!

如梅:祝你生日快樂!

Yunbo: Yes, happy birthday, Dashan!

雲波:是啊,大山,祝你生日快樂!

Dashan: Okay, okay. Thanks a lot.

大山:好啦,好啦。多謝啦。

Rumei: Dashan, let's celebrate your birthday in Winnipeg. Okay?

如梅:大山,讓我們在溫尼伯給你慶賀生日,你看怎麼樣?

Dashan: I'd really like that, Rumei.

大山:如梅,我非常願意。

Yunbo: Rumei, what does the word"celebrate"mean?

雲波:如梅,“celebrate”是什麼意思?

Rumei: It means: we have to do something special for Dashan's birthday.

如梅:意思是:我們得爲大山的生日做出點特殊的表示。

Dashan: It means “celebrate”.

大山:就是“慶賀”的意思。

Rumei: Dashan, please speak English only.

如梅:大山,請你只講英語。

Dashan: Sorry, everybody. So, did you enjoy our visit to Saskatchewan?

大山:對不起。說說看,我們的薩斯喀徹溫省之行你們過得好嗎?

Rumei: Yes, I did. I enjoyed it very much. Saskatchewan was very interesting.

如梅:我過得很好,我過得很開心。薩斯喀徹溫省的確是一個有吸引力的地方。

Yunbo: The people were friendly, but the weather was very cold. It snowed twice.

雲波:那裏的人很友善,不過天氣夠冷的。下了兩次雪。

Dashan: Was your room comfortable?

大山:你們的房間舒適嗎?

Rumei: Yes, it was. Our room was very big and warm.

如梅:很舒適。房間裏面很寬敞、很暖和。

Dashan: The front desk clerk was helpful, wasn't he?

大山:旅館前臺的服務員對我們幫助很大,是不是?

Yunbo: Yes, he helped us a lot. He recommended Vic's Steak House.

雲波:對,他幫了我們不少忙。就是他給我們推薦的威克牛排酒家。

Dashan: That's right. What did you think of the food at Vic's?

大山:是這樣。你們覺得威克酒家的菜怎麼樣?

Rumei: It tasted great.

如梅:味道好極了。

Yunbo: Dashan, did you use the swimming pool in the hotel?

雲波:大山,你到旅館的游泳池裏去游泳了嗎?

Dashan: No, I didn't. I watched TV in my room instead.

大山:沒有,我呆在房間裏看電視了。

Announcement: This is your Captain again. We are now beginning our descent. It's a lovely day in Winnipeg. The sky is clear and the air is crisp. The temperature is -20 degrees.

機上廣播:我是本次航班的機長,飛機馬上就要降落了。溫尼伯市今天天氣很好。天空晴朗、空氣清新涼爽。地面溫度是零下20攝氏度。

Attendant: Sir, you have to bring your seat forward for the landing.

空姐:飛機要降落,您得把座位靠背調直起來。

Dashan: Sure.

大山:好的。

Rumei: Well, that was a short flight.

如梅:啊,這次飛行時間倒不長。

Dashan: Yes, but an eventful one, wasn't it, Yunbo?

大山:是啊,但也算不上平平淡淡,你說是不是,雲波?