當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第2029期:咬緊牙關

迷你對話學地道口語第2029期:咬緊牙關

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.3W 次

情景對話:

迷你對話學地道口語第2029期:咬緊牙關

A: I haven't seen you for a long time. What are you doing?

好久不見了,你在幹什麼?

B: I've been keeping on studying the piano.

我一直在學彈鋼琴。

A: How's it going?

學得怎麼樣?

B: Too bad. I failed the test for degree. So I have to set my jaw to do more practice.

糟透了,我等級考試沒過,所以我只好咬緊牙關進行更多的練習。

第一,詞海拾貝

set one’s jaw

exp. To be or become resolute and determined (to do something). (下決心對付困難,咬緊牙關

e.g. The violence of her emotion made her set her jaw, as if were, against giving way.

她的感情之激烈使她咬緊牙關,不願屈服。

e.g. The snow was blowing in his face but the set her jaw and went on.

大雪撲面而來,但是他咬緊牙關,繼續前進

第二,語彙積累

1. keep on something/doing something:繼續做某事

e.g. How am I to work if you keep on chattering?

象你這樣絮絮叼叼地沒個完,叫我怎麼工作下去呢?

e.g. You and I keep on attending to trifles instead of what's important.

咱們兩個人只管注意些小事情就算了,不管大事情。

e.g. I'm glad you began at once, and hope you will keep on.

你們立刻開始行動了,我真高興。希望你們能持之以恆。

2. do some practice:練習

e.g. She went on to do some oral practice after the dictation.

聽寫完之後, 她又接着練習口語。

e.g. I need to do some Italian practise before my business trip.

我出差以前需要練習一下意大利語。