當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1839期:覆水難收

迷你對話學地道口語第1839期:覆水難收

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.64W 次

第一,迷你對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1839期:覆水難收

A: I failed in the exam again. I should have prepared for the exam.

我考試又不及格,我本應該好好準備考試的。

B: There's no point crying over split milk , as long as you study hard in future.

吃後悔藥是沒用的,只要你今後努力學習就可以了。

A: I will. But I have some difficulties in learning physics. Will you please help me?

我會的,但是我學期物理來感覺有困難,你可以幫我嗎?

B: OK. If you have any question, just come and ask me.

好的,如果你有什麼問題的話,就來找我吧。

第二,地道表達

cry over spilt milk

1. 解詞釋義

Cry over the spilt milk的意思是:爲已經發生的事情而無法補救的事情懊悔,覆水難收。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. You have lost the game but don't cry over spilt milk.

比賽失敗的,但傷心也是徒勞的。

e.g. Don't cry over spilt milk. Just call her and apologize for what you said.

覆水難收,打電話給她,爲你講過的話道歉。

e.g. "There's no use crying over spilt milk. "she said, " It's too late. "

她說:“無法挽回的事哭也沒用了,太遲了。”

第三,語彙積累

1. fail in the exam:考試失敗

e.g. By my calculation, 5% of the students will fail in the exam.

據我估計,百分之五的學生不能通過這次考試。

e.g. He studied hard only to fail in the exam.

他這麼用功,結果竟然考場失利。

2. prepare for:爲......做準備

.g. She decided to forgo the party and prepare for the English exam.

她決定不去參加聚會,爲英語考試作好準備。

e.g. Then what should a secretary do to prepare for a meeting?

那麼祕書應做些什麼樣的準備工作呢?

3. as long as:只要......

e.g. They all continued their regard for me as long as they lived.

他們畢生都在關心着我。

e.g. You can stay as long as you pay the rent on time.

只要你按時交房租,你就能住這兒。

4. in future:今後

e.g. In future he will have to fend for himself.

從今以後他得自己謀生了。

e.g. She envisaged her married life in future.

她想像未來的婚姻生活。

5. have some difficulties in: 在......上有困難

e.g. I have some difficulties in pronunciation.

在發音方面有些困難。

e.g. You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.

我猜你們安排鐵路運輸有困難。

6. There's no point in doing something. 做某事沒有用。

e.g. There' s no point in wasting time.

耗時間沒用。

e.g. There's no point in getting worked up about it.

爲此大發脾氣也無濟於事。

e.g. There's no point having wishes if you don't at least try to do them.

有理想,卻不願爲之努力,那只是空想。