當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1205期:不重要的,無足輕重的

迷你對話學地道口語第1205期:不重要的,無足輕重的

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 7.57K 次

第一, 迷你對話

ing-bottom: 149.53%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1205期:不重要的,無足輕重的

A: Don’t apologize for breaking the vase. It is of no consequence.

不用爲打破這個花瓶而道歉,它並不值錢。

B: But it is a present given by your boyfriend. I am really sorry.

但是它是將送給你男友的禮物啊,真的感到歉意。

A: Let’s forget it. And it is no use crying over the spilt milk. I do not care for a red cent.

不要再想這件事情了,覆水難收,我就不在乎了。

B: Thanks forgiving me.

謝謝你的諒解。

A: It is just a vase, but you are my friend.

那只是一個花瓶,但是你是我的朋友。

第二, 地道表達

of no consequence

1. 解詞釋義

Of no consequence的意思是“不重要的,無足輕重的”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. It's a matter of no consequence.

這件事無足輕重。

e.g. Where he is from is of no consequence to me.

他來自何方對我來說並不重要。

e.g. Other nations existed, but they were barbarian, of no consequence.

其他國家雖然存在, 卻都是蠻夷之邦, 無足輕重。

e.g. It's of no consequence.

這不礙事。

第三, 咬文嚼字

cry over the spilt milk:覆水難收

e.g. You have lost the game,it is no use crying over spilt milk.

比賽失敗的,但傷心也是徒勞的。

apologize for:爲……而道歉

e.g. You should apologize for losing your temper with her.

你應該爲對她發脾氣而道歉。

e.g. I apologize for not writing before.

我爲以前沒寫信而道歉。

care for a cent:非常在

e.g. I do not care for a red cent if you do so.

如果你要這樣做,我一點也不在乎。