當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第948期:拋媚眼

迷你對話學地道口語第948期:拋媚眼

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.29W 次

第一,迷你對話

迷你對話學地道口語第948期:拋媚眼

A: It is hard for me to talk with him.

讓我跟他談話真是很費勁。

B: Why do you think so?

你爲什麼這樣想?

A: You know, as soon as he sees me, he will give the glad eye. However I dislike this.

你知道的,他一天看不見我,他就對我暗送秋波,我不喜歡這樣。

B: Perhaps he really likes you.

可能他真的喜歡你。

第二,地道表達

give sb. the glad eye

1. 解詞釋義

Glad eye的意思是“令人高興的眼神”或“挑逗的眼神”。Give sb. the glad eye的意思就是“向……暗送秋波”“向……拋媚眼”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. She gave the glad eye to every man she met.

她向遇到的每個男人送秋波。

e.g. He gave the glad eye to every voter.

他對每一個投票人都在頻送秋波。

e.g. Oho! Today is my lucky day! Guess what? A pretty girl gave me the glad eye!

哇!今天我可真夠幸運的!知道嗎,一個漂亮美眉向我拋媚眼!

e.g. When I met the new girl in the office she smiled and gave me the glad eye.

辦公室碰到新來的姑娘,她微笑對着我做媚眼。

第三,咬文嚼字

as soon as:一……就……

e.g. As soon as I get through with my work I'll join you.

我工作一做完就來找你們。

e.g. As soon as I spoke about money, he went straight out.

我一提到錢,他拔腳就走出去了。

e.g. As soon as he saw her he sensed that something had happened.

他一見到她就意識到一定發生了什麼事。

第四,口語句型

It is hard for sb. to do something.
e.g. It is hard for a child to hold still while being photographed.

小孩子照像不動是很困難的。

e.g. It is hard for me to speak of her at any time.

我任何時候談起她心裏都不好過。