當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第984期:不時出入於

迷你對話學地道口語第984期:不時出入於

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.59W 次

第一, 迷你對話

迷你對話學地道口語第984期:不時出入於

A: How are you recently?

近來,身體如何?

B: Not good. Ever since I has that operation two years ago, I have been in and out of the hospital.

不是很好。自從我兩年錢做了那次手術,我就一直在斷斷續續做治療。

A: Sorry to say that. Well, do take care of yourself.

知道這個消息真讓人難過,多保重身體啊。

第二, 地道表達

in and out of

1. 解詞釋義

In and out的意思是“不時地出入於……”。

2. 拓展範例

e.g. He's been in and out of prison for years.

他多年來屢次入獄出獄。

e.g. I sat watching housewives bustle in and out of the supermarket.

我坐着觀看家庭主婦們匆匆地進出超級市。

e.g. The bloody visions passed in and out of her mind.

那血淋淋的幻影在她腦海中時隱時現。

第三, 咬文嚼字

take care of:照顧,照料

e.g. I'll have one of my men here take care of him.

我會叫我這兒的一個職員來安插他。

e.g. Please take care of the baby for me for a while, will you?

請替我照顧一下這孩子,好嗎?

ever since:自從……

e.g. Her father has been down and out ever since the factory closed.

自從工廠關閉後,她的父親一直貧困潦倒,灰心喪志。

e.g. Ever since then I've been longing to meet him face to face.

從那時起我一直渴望和他面對面地聚會。