當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第2060期:承擔......的後果

迷你對話學地道口語第2060期:承擔......的後果

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.41W 次

情景對話:

迷你對話學地道口語第2060期:承擔......的後果

A: You'd better think it over before you act.

你要三思而後行。

B: I have made a decision and it can't be changed.

我決心已定,不會改變。

A: Well, you should be ready to take the consequences of what you will do.

那好吧,你應該對你要做的事帶來的後果做好準備。

B: Don't worry. whatever happens, I'll face it bravely myself.

別擔心——不管發生什麼事,我都會勇敢面對的。

一, 詞海拾貝

take the concequences of:承擔……的後果

e.g. If one does not conform to the law, one must take the consequences of his crime.

誰不守法就應該承擔其罪行的後果。

e.g. Dick wasted much of the fund owing to mismanagement, so now he must take the concequences of his poor management .

由於管理不善,迪克浪費了大量資金,所以現在他必須承認管理不善的後果。

二, 語彙積累

1. think over:仔細考慮

e.g. You had better think over the matter at your leisure.

你最好有空的時候把那事情仔細想一下。

e.g. Elinor was then at liberty to think over the representations of her mother.

Elinor此時能自由地去思考她母親的陳述了。

e.g. I'll think over your suggestion again.

我將再次仔細考慮你的建議。

2. make a decision:做決定

e.g. It's hard to make a decision without knowing all the facts.

不知道全部實情,很難作決定。

e.g. You should make a decision without prejudice to our rights.

你作出的決定應該不損害我們的權益。

三, 短句翻譯

中:三思而後行。

英:Think it over before you act.