當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於美食的英語情景口語對話

關於美食的英語情景口語對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.16W 次

如今,英語已經成爲了世界語,滲透在全世界的每一個角落,政治、經濟、文化、娛樂,下面小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的情景對話,僅供參考

關於美食的英語情景口語對話

  油炸的東西不健康

AThe fried shrimp is crunchy! But my mom will never cook shrimp this way. She always says that fried food is not healthy.

炸蝦好脆耶!可我媽媽從來不這麼煮蝦。她老是說吃油炸的東西不利於健康。

BHow does she cook the shrimp?

那她是怎麼煮蝦的?

AShe often cooks it in a large pan of boiling water.

她經常把蝦放在一大盆沸水裏煮。

BI don't like that. I like fried food, fried potatoes, fried chicken, fried sausage…I can't see why fried food is not healthy.

我可不喜歡。我喜歡吃炸的東西,炸土豆,炸雞,炸香腸什麼的。我可不覺得那有什麼不健康的。

AMy mom says it has a lot of fat. I also suggest you do not eat so many fried things.

我媽說它含有很多脂肪。我勸你也少吃點油炸食品。

BIt's all right! I often fry sausages when my mom is not at home.

沒事!我經常趁我媽媽不在的時候炸香腸吃。

AReally? I really want to have a try!

真的?我真想試一下耶!

BCome to my house this Sunday. My mom will not be at home then. We can cook some wonderful fried food by ourselves!

那這個星期天來我家。我媽媽那時不在。我們可以自己炸點好吃的!

AThat sounds like a good idea! But I'm afraid my mom will be angry about it.

好主意!但我怕我媽媽知道了會生氣。

  我們要吃有機健康食物

AOK darling, I got some pizzas, potato chips, hot dogs and lots of cheese!

親愛的,買些披薩,薯條,熱河和多買一些奶酪。

BOh John, I thought we said we would start eating right! Remember? Our new healthy lifestyle? That’s all junk food!

約翰,我們剛說過要吃健康的食物,我們新的健康的生活方式呢?你說的那些都是垃圾食品。

AHrumph! Right, so what did you get?

那你買了什麼?

BWell, healthy food, of course! I got some whole wheat bread, skimmed milk, fresh fish and organic carrots...

當然是健康食物,我買了全麥麪包,脫脂牛奶,新鮮的魚和有機胡蘿蔔.

AOrganic? What’s organic? Do we need organic carrots...?

有機的?什麼是有機的?我們需要有機胡蘿蔔嗎?

BThey were grown without using any chemicals that are harmful to our health. And yes, John, we need organic carrots...

那是不用對人體有害的化學植物栽培的。約翰,我們確實需要有機胡蘿蔔。

AOh, so organic vegetables are the "green" option, right?

有機胡蘿蔔是健康的選擇,對嗎?

BYup, better for the environment and better for us!

是的,對環境和對我們都更有益。

AWait a minute, what's that?hnuts? They organic doughnuts, Kelly?

等一下,油炸圈餅?凱利?那是有機油炸圈餅?

BI like doughnuts.

我喜歡油炸圈餅。

  元宵節到美食街去吃小吃

AAunt Shirley, I heard the Yuan Xiao Festival is the name for the festival. Why did it get its name?

雪莉阿姨,我聽說這個節日的名字是元宵節。這個名字是怎麼來的呢?

BWell, the first lunar month is called Yuan-month, and in ancient times people called night Xiao. And you know the festival is just in the middle of the month.

這個啊,農曆的第一個月叫做元月,在中國古代人們把晚上叫做宵,而且你知道的,這個節目剛好是元月中間的那天。

AOh, I see. I also heard today is the last day for the street fair. Can’t wait to sample all the snacks.

哦,我知道了。我還聽說過今天是廟會的最後一天呢。都等不及想吃那些小吃了。

BSure. It’s indeed a culinary heaven which offers a wide range of delicious snacks to satisfy all tastes. Then, which one would you like?

好啊。這絕對是一個美食的天堂,有滿足所有口味的格式美味小吃。對了,你想吃什麼?

ACan you recommend some must-try?

你能推薦一些一定得嚐嚐的小吃嗎?

BOK. Let’s go over there. For the Lantern Festival, you should never omit the Yuanxiao.

好的,我們去那邊。在元宵節,你當然不可以錯過元宵啦。

AWhat’s that? It gets the name from the festival itself. That’s really funny!

元宵是什麼呢?它和節日是同一個名字哦。這可真有趣啊!

BActually, they are small dumpling balls made of glutinous rice flour. They are like Tangyun.

其實呢,它們是用糯米粉做的小圓球,有點像湯圓。

AOh, I know Tangyuan. It’s a sweet snack, good for dessert.

哦,湯圓我知道。它是一種甜的小吃,用來做甜點很好。

BYes. And also, we can find Yuanxiao with both sweet and salty fillings.

是啊。不過我們的元宵有甜的還有鹹的呢。

AI’d like to try the salty ones. Where does that strange smell come from?

我想嘗一下鹹的。那奇怪的味道是從哪裏來的啊?

BOh, the smelly bean curd. My favorite!

哦,臭豆腐。我的最愛!