當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 關於演講口語的情景對話

關於演講口語的情景對話

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.95W 次

我們學習英語是不能着急的,下面就由小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的情景口語對話,歡迎大家閱讀和借鑑

關於演講口語的情景對話

情景對話

1. We’ve made significant improvements to our invoicing system.

我們已對原有的進銷存系統進行了重要的優化。

2. This is an area where we’re finally starting to make real progress.

這是我們真正在改進的地方。

3. We’ve made a major breakthrough in AIDS research.

我們在艾滋病研究領域取得了突破性進展。

4. Together we can make a real difference to the way people shop.

只要一起努力,我們可以共同改變人們的購物習慣。

5. I’d like to make a distinction here between what I call innovative and imitative research.

我要給大家介紹下創新研究和模仿研究的區別。

6. We want our clients to make the most of the facilities we can offer them.

我們希望客戶可以最大限度的利用我們所提供的設施。

7. After years of research into the technology, the company is finally making an impact on the sector.

經過多年技術研究,這家公司終於在業界有了一定的影響力了。

8. There’s an important point that needs to be made here.

有一個重要的點需要告訴大家。

9. They’ve really made a mess of the ordering system.

他們的訂購系統搞得一團糟。

TAKE

10. Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome you all to our company.

女士們先生們,很高興你們來到我們公司,藉此機會我希望表達我的熱烈歡迎。

11. It’s vitally important that we take action against illegal drug sales.

對非法藥品銷售採取反制措施是很重要的。

12. I’d like to take a few minutes to talk you through last quarter’s figures.

我會花幾分鐘時間跟大家過一下上個季度的數據。

13. Of course, it’s the innovative companies that consistently take the lead in cancer research that will benefit from this.

當然,正是由於研發公司持續地引領對癌症的研究才使得其從中受益。

14. It’s all too easy to think that research is all about taking initiatives.

把研發說成是採取主動就有點太過簡單了。

15. Sometimes companies need to take a chance and try something new.

有時候公司應該珍惜機會,主動嘗新。

16. The illegal copies of DVDs have really taken a bite out of our profits.

盜版DVD光盤確實大幅削減了我們的利潤。

GIVE

17. I’ll begin by giving you an overview of the history of our company.

先來給大家講一下公司歷史概況。

18. Before I start, I’d like to give you the background to the work we’ve been doing in the last year.

在我開始之前,我想先給大家看一下去年我們所做的工作情況背景。

19. This graph will give you an idea of how far we’ve come in the last few years.

這張圖會告訴大家過去幾年我們做到什麼程度。

20. I don’t want to give you the impression that it’s all doom and gloom.

我不想讓大家覺得前景黯淡。

21. I could give you hundreds of examples of where this system has worked.

關於這個系統是如何運轉的,我可以給大家舉很多例子。

DO

22. We’re extremely proud of the research our R & D team have done.

我們爲研發小組所取得的研發成果感到非常驕傲。

23. They have been doing some excellent work on the prototype.

他們在這個原型的基礎上做出了卓效成果。

24. We recently did a survey and the results were astonishing.

最近我們做了份調查,結果讓人觸目驚心。

25. You can often do more damage to company profits by expanding too quickly.

擴張速度過快只會給公司帶來損失。