居住在公寓:A Noisy Neighbor 一個吵鬧的鄰居(1)
22. A Noisy Neighbor (1)
22.一個吵鬧的鄰居(1)
A: I'm sorry to knock on your door at this late hour.
A:很抱歉這麼晚來敲門。
B: Is there something wrong?
B:有什麼問題嗎?
A: It's just one minor issue I have to bring up with you.
A:只是有一個小問題我不得不告訴你。
B: Don't tell me. I think I know what it is.
B:別告訴我。我想我知道是什麼。
A: I hope you can understand.
A:我希望你能理解。
B: I completely do. I'm so sorry. I didn't realize how loud my television was.
B:我非常理解。我很抱歉。我沒有意識到我的電視有多大聲。
A: It's just a little too loud. If you could just lower it a tad bit.
A:只是有一點大。如果你可以稍微調低一小點的話。
B: This is so embarrassing for me. You have my sincerest apology.
B:這對我來說太尷尬了。接受我最誠摯的道歉。
A: No, that's alright. It happens to all of us at one point.
A:不,沒關係。我們每個人都會有這樣的時候。
B: It's these new speakers that I bought. I'm just learning how to use them.
B:是這些我新買的揚聲器。我正在學習怎麼使用它們。
A: Please, say no more. Let's just put the matter to rest.
A:請別再說了。讓我們把這件事告一段落吧。
B: This won't happen again.
B:這不會再發生了。
譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載