當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > The english we speak(BBC教學)第156期:Loved Up 墜入愛河

The english we speak(BBC教學)第156期:Loved Up 墜入愛河

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.9W 次

The english we speak(BBC教學)第156期:Loved Up 墜入愛河

Finn: Welcome to The English We Speak. I'm Finn.

芬恩:歡迎收聽地道英語節目。我是芬恩。

Li: (Very happy) And I'm Yang Li…

莉:(非常高興)我是楊莉……

Finn: How are you today, Li?

芬恩:莉,你今天過得怎麼樣?

Li:(Dreamy, romantic voice) Oh fantastic. Just great. Amazing

莉:(夢幻的、浪漫的聲音)哦,非常美妙。非常棒,棒極了……

Finn: Really? Great… ok. Are you ready to start the programme?

芬恩:真的嗎?太好了……你準備好開始今天的節目了嗎?

Li: (Dreamy, romantic voice) Any time… Isn't life wonderful?

莉:(夢幻的、浪漫的聲音)隨時都可以……生活是不是很美妙?

Finn: Are you sure you're alright?

芬恩:你確定你還好吧?

Li: Perfect. He's lovely, isn't he? He's perfect!

莉:非常好。他很迷人,不是嗎?他太完美了!

Finn: Oh, I see! You're talking about your new boyfriend. You're so loved up right now, Li!

芬恩:哦,我明白了!你在說你的新男友。莉,你現在完全墜入愛河了!

Li: But he has the most beautiful eyes and smile. And when he dances…

莉:他有最美麗的眼睛和微笑。他跳舞的時候……

Finn: Li! (To audience) Well, I think Li is completely loved up - which is our phrase for the day. When you're loved up, it means you are really happy because you're in love.

芬恩:莉!(對觀衆說)嗯,我想莉完全墜入愛河了,這就是我們今天要學的短語。you're loved up意思是你正在熱戀所以非常幸福。

Li: He dances like a dream, especially salsa…

莉:他跳舞時就像夢境一樣,尤其是他跳薩爾薩舞的時候……

Finn: You know, I think I'm going to have to present the rest of this programme on my own. As you can see, when you're loved up, sometimes you don't pay a lot of attention to things around you.

芬恩:你知道,我想我要獨自主持剩下的節目了。正如你們看到的,當你陷入愛河時,你根本不怎麼注意你周圍的事情。

She's so loved up at the moment. She even forgets to eat lunch.

她現在完全墜入愛河了。她甚至忘記了吃午飯。

Finn: It can also be used to describe a couple who are very much in love, and who openly show their affection in public.

芬恩:這個短語也可以用來形容非常相愛的情侶,這些情侶經常公開炫耀愛情。

They're always together; holding hands, laughing. They seem so happy. They're really loved up!

他們總是在一起;牽手,歡笑。他們看起來非常幸福。他們真的墜入愛河了!

Finn: Li, Li… Li, how long have you been in love? Hello?!

芬恩:莉,莉……莉,你戀愛多長時間了?清醒點?!

Li: Ooh, I'm going salsa dancing tonight with him, and I can't wait. Oh, he's so gorgeous. Don't you think, Finn?

莉:哦,我今晚要和他一起跳薩爾薩舞,我都等不及了。哦,他太迷人了。芬恩,你覺得呢?

Finn: Yes, sure, he's so gorgeous. Anyway, I'm getting a bit lonely here. Maybe I should take up salsa dancing too? Ok, bye for now everyone! Li, time to say goodbye.

芬恩:對,當然,他非常迷人。不管怎麼樣,我覺得有點兒孤獨。也許我也應該去參加薩爾薩舞課程嗎?好吧,現在該說再見了!莉,是結束節目的時間了。

Li: Oh yeah, goodbye, bye, bye!

莉:哦,好啊,再見,再見,再見!

重點講解:
1. right now
現在;此時此刻;
eg. This strand in fantasy writing is exploding right now.
這種幻想故事寫作手法立刻就流行開來了。
eg. I'm warning you; stop it right now!
我警告你,馬上住手!
2. on one's own
單獨地;獨自地;
eg. He can be left to work on his own.
工作可交給他一個人去做。
eg. I live on my own in a studio flat.
我自己住在一個單間公寓裏。
3. pay attention to
關心;注意;
eg. People should pay attention to the changed situation.
人們應該注意到變化了的形勢。
eg. But of course I need to pay attention to what I do.
但我當然需要把注意力集中在我做的事情上。
4. at the moment
此刻;目前;眼下;
eg. He's touring South America at this moment in time.
他此刻正在南美旅遊觀光。
eg. At the moment this looks unlikely.
目前這看起來還不可能。
5. be in love
戀愛;戀愛中;相愛;
eg. A man in love may be famishing, and yet want no food at all.
一個墜入愛河的人或許會感到飢腸轆轆,卻根本不需要食物。
eg. Then I met someone and wham, bam, I was completely in love.
然後我遇上了一個人,嘭的一下,我就墜入了愛河。