當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文散文閱讀 > 簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯

簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.11W 次

課堂教學中師生對話的質態是衡量英語課堂教學效益的重要標尺,更是學生英語素養的重要標準。小編精心收集了簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯
  簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯1

工作諮詢與指導

Steven is a newcomer. He met some problems in his work. And luckily the director Mr. Qian gave him some instructions in time.

史蒂文是新來的員工,他在工作中遇到了一些問題。幸好,負責人錢先生及時給了他一些工作指導。

Mr. Qian: Hello, Steven. Do you have any questions to ask me?

錢先生:你好,史蒂文。有問題要問我嗎?

Steven: Yes. There are several data documents about this contract. Please advise me which one I should give up.

史蒂文:這份合同有幾份文本。請指點一下我該放棄哪一個。

Mr. Qian: Let me see. The data documents with "A" and "B" are the drafts, and the ones with "C" and "D" are formal contracts. Do you know what I mean?

錢先生:讓我看一下。有"A”和 “B”的數據材料是草案,有“C” 和"D”的是正式合同,明白我的意思嗎?

Steven: I see. Thanks for your instruction.

史蒂文:我明白,謝謝您的指導。

Mr. Qian: Not at all. I am pleased to tell you these.

錢先生:不客氣,很高興能告訴你這些東西。

  簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯2

武術

Li Ming intends to have a martial arts show in New Year's party with his classmates. And heinvites Steven to join them.

李明和他的同學打算在新年晩會表演一個武術節目。李明邀請史蒂文加入他們。

Li Ming: Steven, we are preparing a martial arts show for the New Year's party. Would you liketo join us?

李明:史蒂文,我們在爲新年晚會準備一個武術節目,你願意參加嗎?

Steven: I'd love to! But I have never learned martial arts, and there is only a month left beforethe New Year.

史蒂文:我很願意!但是我從來沒有學過武術,而且離新年只有一個月了。

Li Ming: That's OK. A month is enough for you to learn the basic movements. It would begreat to have you with us on the show.

李明:沒有關係,一個月足夠你學會基本動作了。我們的節目有了你會很梢彩。

Steven: Sounds great! Shall I learn the actions that Jet Li did in the movies?

史蒂文:聽起來不錯!我是不是要學那些李連杰在電影裏表演的動作呀?

Li Ming: No. You know, there are many schools and styles of kung fu. What we will perform isa set of Chinese shadow boxing.

李明:不是。你知道,中國功夫有很多門類和派別,我們要表演的是一套太極拳。

Steven: Whatever! I'm glad to learn something of Chinese kung fu. Thanks for asking me.

史蒂文:什麼都行。能學一點中國功夫我很高興,謝謝你邀請我。

Li Ming: Thank you for joining us! Now let's see some pictures and know more about kung fu.

李明:謝謝你加人我們!現在我們看一些圖片並多瞭解一些有關功夫的知識吧。

Steven: Good!

好啊!

  簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯3

野營野餐

Steven and John are preparing for a picnic. They are discussing what they should take along.

史蒂文和約翰在爲野餐做準備,他們討論應該帶哪些東西。

Steven: John, do you mind helping me prepare for the picnic?

史蒂文:約翰,介不介意幫我準備野餐的東西?

John: Sure. Have you checked the weather report?

約翰:當然可以了。你有沒有看天氣預報?

Steven: Yes. It says it will be sunny all day. No sign of rain at all.

史蒂文:看了。明天一整天都是晴天,不會下雨。

John: I'd like some toast and chicken wings.

約翰:我想要些吐司麪包和雞翅膀。

Steven: Okay. Please take some fruit salad and crackers for me.

史蒂文:好的。給我帶些水果沙拉和餅乾吧。

John: Done. Oh, don't forget to take napkins, disposable plates, cups and picnic blanket.

約翰:沒問題。哦,別忘了帶餐巾紙,一次性的盤子和杯子,還有野餐籃。

Steven: That's great. We can also take the dragon kite with us. After the picnic, we can fly it.

史蒂文:太棒了。我們還可以帶上那隻龍風箏。野餐之後可以放風箏。

John: Cool, we can take shuttlecock and badminton racket.

約翰:好的,我們可以帶若羽毛球和羽毛球拍。

Steven: Okay, it sounds good.

史蒂文:好的,聽起來不錯哦。


看了“簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯大全

2.簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯精選

3.簡單英語對話短文帶翻譯閱讀

4.關於簡單的英語對話短文精選

5.關於簡單英語對話帶翻譯