當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 電話英語 > 打電話簡單英語對話帶翻譯

打電話簡單英語對話帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 5.58K 次

隨着全球化經濟步伐的加快和跨文化交流的頻繁,專業英語能力成爲了高等專門人才的必備能力素質。小編精心收集了打電話簡單英語對話帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

打電話簡單英語對話帶翻譯
  打電話簡單英語對話帶翻譯1

AHi, It’s Joseph.

我是Joseph。

BHi, Joseph. How did you get my number?

嘿,Joseph,你是怎麼搞到我的號碼的?

AOh, I got it from your Mom.

哦,你媽媽告訴我的。

BSo what’s up?

什麼事啊?

AI’m sorry about what happened, and I would like to talk to you about it.

我對發生的事感到遺憾,並且我想和你談談它。

BActually, I’m really busy right now.

事實上,我現在很忙。

AI know you are busy. But I just think we should talk about what happened.

我知道你很忙。但是我想我們應該談談發生的事。

BCan we meet tomorrow?

我們明天見面聊好嗎?

ANo, I can’t wait. I just need a few minutes of your time.

不,我等不了那麼久。我只需要你幾分鐘時間。

BOk. Where are you right now?

好吧。你現在在哪裏?

AI’m in the park across the street.

我在街對面的停車場。

BI’ll come to you in a few minutes.

我這就過去找你。

AThanks.

謝謝。

  打電話簡單英語對話帶翻譯2

AHello.

你好。

BHi. Can I talk to Peter?

你好。能讓Peter接電話嗎?

APeter is in a meeting at the moment. Can he call you back later?

Peter正在開會。讓他一會兒給你打回去可以嗎?

BThat’s fine.

可以。

ACan I have your name and phone number, please?

能告訴我你的稱呼和電話號碼嗎?

BThis is Richard from Barton Secondary School. I’m at 570-780-1245.

我是Barton中學的Richard。我的電話是570 780 1245。

AI’ll leave a message for him.

我會轉告他的。

BThank you very much.

非常感謝。

AMy pleasure.

別客氣。

  打電話簡單英語對話帶翻譯3

AHi, Customer Service Desk. What can I do for you today, sir?

您好,客戶服務櫃檯。先生,我能爲您做什麼?

BGood morning. I bought this vacuum here a few months ago. It doesn’t work now. Can I return it or get it fixed?

早上好,我在幾個月前買了這個吸塵器,現在它壞了。我能退換或者修理嗎?

ADo you have your receipt with you?

您有購買時的收據嗎?

BYes, I do.

我有。

AWhen did you buy it from our store?

您是什麼時候從我們的店裏買的?

BFour months ago.

四個月前。

AI’m sorry. You can’t return it becasue too much time has passed since you purchased it. In order to receive a refund, you must return merchandise to the store within 90 days of purchase.

很抱歉。您不能退貨了,因爲距離您的購買日期已經有一段時間了。如果要全額退款,您必須在購買之後90天內把商品送回店裏。

BBut the direction book says I will get one-year warranty.

但是說明書說保修期一年。

AYes, I know. After 90 days, you need to call the company that manufactured the vacuum to fix it because it’s still under their warranty. Their phone number should be in the direction book that came with your vacuum.

是的。90天之後,您需要聯繫生產商來修理它,因爲您購買的吸塵器還在廠商的保修期內。他們的電話應該在說明書裏有。

BOkay. I understand. I’ll call the Customer Sevice Office of the manufacturer. Thank you.

知道了。我會打給生產商的客服部的。謝謝。

AYou’re welcome.

不必客氣。

  打電話簡單英語對話帶翻譯4

AHello. This is John’s Distribution. Can I help you?

您好。這裏是約翰配送。我能爲您做什麼?

BYes. I need some ice water delivered.

我需要一些冰水。

AAre you compeletly out?

您的水已經完全用完了嗎?

BNo, I have some, but not enough for the long weekend.

不,還有一些,但是不夠維持整個長週末的。

AOkay. I’ll send someone to deliver it for you tomorrow.

好的。我會派人明天送去。

BThank you.

謝謝。

ANo problem.

不必客氣。

  打電話簡單英語對話帶翻譯5

AHello. This is the Directory Assistance. Can I help you?

您好。這裏是查號臺。我能幫您嗎?

BCan you give me the number for Jessica Hanson on locks Ave?

能告訴我住在Locks大街的Jessica Hanson的號碼嗎?

AI’m sorry. There is no listing under that name. Are you sure of the name?

很抱歉,列表上沒有這個名字。您確定名字是正確的嗎?

BYes, I’m pretty sure.

是的,我確定。

ADo you have her address?

您有她的地址嗎?

BYes, I do. It’s 109 Locks Ave, L8V 4N9.

是的。Locks大街109號,L8V 4N9。

AThat’s an unlisted number. I’m sorry, but I can’t give it to you.

這個地址下的電話號碼不在列表上,我不能告訴您。

BI see. Thanks anyway.

我知道了。謝謝。

ANo problem.

不必客氣。


看了“打電話簡單英語對話帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.打電話英語情景對話

2.打電話要用的英語對話常用語

3.簡單購物英語對話帶翻譯

4.簡單的日常英語對話

5.基本簡單英語對話