當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 少兒英語故事帶翻譯

少兒英語故事帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.03K 次

很多小朋友睡覺前都喜歡聽爸爸媽媽給他講小故事。小編在此獻上英語小故事,希望對你有所幫助。

少兒英語故事帶翻譯

 少兒英語故事:鮑姆看牙醫

Bob Goes to the Dentist

鮑勃去看牙醫

Today is my first dentist appointment.

今天是我第一次和牙醫的約會

I really do not want to go.

我真的不想去

My mom says,“You must go to keep your teeth healthy.”

我的媽媽說,“你必須保持你的牙齒健康。”

The dentist‘s office is nice.

牙醫的辦公室很漂亮。

There are lots of toys to play with.

那裏有很多的玩具玩

A toy train chugs on the floor.

一個玩具火車在地板上發出軋軋聲。

“Choo!Choo!”

“嗚!嗚!”

The nurse calls,“Bob.”

護士叫道,“鮑勃。”

I cry because I am scared.

我哭了,因爲我害怕。

The nice nurse smiles and says,

漂亮的護士笑着說,

“It will be all right!”

“一切都會好的!”

The dentist smiles at me.

牙醫衝着我笑。

He lets me ride up and down in the chair.

他讓我在椅子上上上下下。

This is fun!

這很有意思!

“Now,let‘s look at your teddy bear’s teeth.”

“現在,讓我們看看你的玩具熊的牙齒。”

I look at my teddy bear‘s teeth,too.

我也看玩具熊的牙齒。

On the ceiling is a TV.

在天花板上是一臺電視。

I watch a cartoon show.

我看到了動畫片。

The dentist brushes and cleans my teeth.

牙醫刷洗我的牙齒。

The cartoon show is over,now.

動畫片現在結束了。

The dentist is done,too.

牙醫也做完了。

“It was not so bad.”

“不是很糟糕。”

The nice nurse gives me a toy surprise!

漂亮的護士給我一個玩具作爲驚喜!

My teddy bear gets a sticker,too.

我的玩具熊也得到了一個不乾膠標籤。

Now,I like going to the dentist.

現在,我喜歡去看牙醫。

My teddy bear does,too!

我的玩具熊也喜歡去。

 少兒英語故事:少兒英語故事

jeffery the giant

巨人傑弗瑞

jeffery the giant had many yone liked jeffery because he was so kind.

傑弗瑞有許多朋友。每一個都喜歡傑弗斯,因爲他是如此的友善。

he likes to help his friends.

他喜歡幫助他的朋友。

if peter's ball got stuck in the tree,jeffery would get it down.

如果彼德的球卡在樹上了,傑弗瑞將把它弄下來。

“thanks,jeffery.”

謝謝你,傑弗瑞。

“oh you're welcome,peter.”

不客氣,皮特

if mary hurt herself,jeffery would carry her home.

如果瑪麗傷害了她自己,傑弗瑞將帶她回家。

“oh!my leg!”“mary,are you ok?here let me help you up.”“ouch!it hurts.i can't walk.”

“噢!我的腿!”瑪麗,你怎麼樣?讓我幫你起來。“”哎唷!痛。我不能走了。“

“i'll take you home.”“thanks,jeffery.”

“我將送你回家。”“謝謝,傑弗瑞!”

jeffery liked all his friends,but jeffery was sad. it was too hard for jeffery to play with his friends,because…

傑弗瑞喜歡他所有的朋友,但是傑弗瑞是傷心的。對於傑弗瑞來說和他的朋友一起玩兒太難了,因爲…

…their hide-and-seek hiding spots were too small.

…他們的捉迷藏藏身處太小了。

…their jump ropes were too short.

……他們的跳繩太短了。

…their basketball hoops were too low.

……他們的籃球籃太低了。

…their seesaws always went up,but they never came down.

……他們的蹺蹺板總是起來,但是從不下去

one day jeffery came home sat down under the biggest tree he could didn't want to be at the playground anymore.“i am too big to play with my friends,”said jeffery to himself.“hi,my name is eddy.i'm new here.

一天,傑弗瑞回家很早。他坐在一棵他能找到的最大的樹下面。他不想再去遊樂場了。“我太高大了而不能和我的朋友一起玩兒,”傑弗瑞對他自己說。“嗨!我的名字是艾迪。我是新來的。

do you want to play with me?”jeffery didn't look up.

你想要和我一起玩兒嗎?“傑弗瑞沒有向上看。

he kept his head hidden in his hands.“i'm too big to play with anyone,”cried jeffery.

他仍然把頭埋在他的雙手之間。“我太高大了不能和任何人一起玩,”傑弗瑞喊到。

“i don't think you're that big,”said eddy.

“我認爲你不是那麼高大,”艾迪說。

“really?”asked jeffery hopefully.

“真的?”傑弗瑞滿懷希望地問。

“yes,really,”said eddy.“you're big like me.”

“是的,真的,”艾迪說。“你象我一樣高大。”

jeffery took his head out of his hands.“oh,hi,”said jeffery shyly.“my name is jeffery.”

傑弗瑞把他的頭從手之間挪開。“噢,嗨,”傑弗瑞害羞地說。“我的名字是傑弗瑞。”

eddy smiled.“see,i am were you crying,jeffery?”

艾迪笑道。“看,我是高大的。爲什麼你在哭泣,傑弗瑞?”

“oh,i was crying because i am too big to play with my friends.”

“噢,我哭泣是因爲我太高大了而不能和我的朋友一起玩。”

“you're not too big,”said eddy.“their games are just too 's go to the playground i'll show you how to make their games bigger.”

“你不是十分高大,”艾迪說。“他們的遊戲只不過太小了。讓我們一起去遊樂場,我將讓你看看如何使他們的遊戲變大。”

jeffery and eddy went to the playground to together,and jeffery learned how to play bigger games.

傑弗瑞和艾迪一起來到遊樂園,然後傑弗瑞學會了怎樣玩更大的遊戲。

jeffery and eddy bacame best frieds. 傑弗瑞和艾迪成爲了最好的朋友。

they had fun with the other children too.

他們也和其他的孩子們在一起很開心。

jeffery was glad to have such a big friend

傑弗瑞很高興有如此高大的一個朋友。