當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 旅行坐車的英語口語

旅行坐車的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.57W 次

今天小編特地給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話跟分享一下哦,我們在學習英語的過程中可能會有點困難,但同學們不要放棄哦。

旅行坐車的英語口語

  一.豪華客車旅遊

AI am looking for a comfortable convenient way to see the country.

我想找一種舒適方便的方法來遊覽這個國家。

BHave you heard of motor coaching? It's one of the fastest-growing segments for the travel industry.

你聽說過乘大客車旅行嗎?這是旅行業增長最快的一個方向。

ANo, I've not heard of it. Tell me about it.

我沒聽說過。給我介紹一下吧。

BIt's almost like going on an ocean cruise except that you go by land. Everything is planned for you from the moment you step on board a luxury coach.

那就像乘海輪旅行,只是你在陸地上行進。從你登上豪華大客車開始,每樣事都爲你安排好了。

AIs it just a bus?

是不是普通大客車?

BOh. no. The motor coach is air-conditioned, there is a galley for food preparation,movies or music are available for your entertainment and attendants are there to take care of your every need.

不是的。客車上有空調,大小廚房準備食品,有電影和音樂供你娛樂,還有服務員爲你提供無微不至的服務。

AWow! That sounds like pure luxury.

嚯,聽上去真是非常豪華呀。

  二.你的中國之行怎麼樣

AHi. Chuck. Nice to see you back at work. How was your trip to China?

你好,查克,很高興看到你回來上班。你的中國之行怎麼樣啊?

BIt was so great that I wish I could stay longer.

簡直太棒了!我希望我能在那兒再待一段時間.

AWhat impressed you the most?

中國令你印象最深的是什麼?

BEverything was wonderful. The people, the food, the sceneries.I loved it all. But I was impressed by the Chinese language.

所有東西都很棒,我喜歡那兒的人、食物、景緻……我覺得最神奇的是他們的語言。

AReally? How come?

真的嗎?怎麼會呢?

BYes, it sounds very beautiful. Don't you think so?

對,漢語特別好聽,你不覺得嗎?

ABut I believe it's rather difficult. Did you happen to pick up some phrases?

但我知道漢語很難,你有沒有學上幾句呢?

BWell, how about Nihao and Xiexie?

嗯,我會說“你好”和“謝謝”.

ALet me guess. You mean nice to meet you?

我猜你的意思是--很高興見到你”。

BOh. not exactly. Nihao means hello in English while Xiexie, means thank you.

不完全正確,‘你好’就是英語裏的‘hello”而“謝謝’就是‘thank you’.

AWow. Can you say something else? How about a longer sentence?

哇,你還會說什麼?能說個長點的句子嗎?

BWell, to be honest that's all I'm able to remember now. The Chinese pronunciation is very difficult than English !

哦,老實說,我只記得這些了.漢語的發音和比英語的難多了。

AIt certainly is.

確實是。

BOh, Katherine, I've bought you a gift from China.

凱瑟琳,我從中國給你帶了禮物。