當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 出國旅遊必備英語口語:坐火車

出國旅遊必備英語口語:坐火車

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 4.44K 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語,歡迎大家學習!

出國旅遊必備英語口語:坐火車

 1.常用口語:

What time does the No. 8 train leave every day?

8次列車每天幾點發車?

every day“每天”,用作副詞;everyday“每天的,日常的”,用作形容詞。

What do you prefer, cushioned seats. ordinary seats, cushioned berth or ordinary berth?

您要軟座、硬座、軟臥還是硬臥?

berth n. 臥鋪

Two berths in a cushioned sleeper, please.

我要兩張軟臥牀鋪。

cushion v. 加襯墊

sleeper n. 臥鋪車廂

Can I check my luggage through?

= Can I check my baggage all the way to my destination?

我可以把行李託運到目的地嗎?

Is there a dining car?

有餐車嗎?

Which way is the dining car?

餐車在哪個方向?

car n. (火車)車廂

dining car“餐車”

How long does this train stay at this station?

這列火車在我們這站停留多久?

How long is the layover in Zhengzhou?

在鄭州要停多久?

How long is the stopover at that station?

在那個站要停多久?

layover n. 中途短暫停留(=stopover)

stay at“暫住在…,暫停在…”

Which platform is for the No. 4 train?

請問乘4次列車應該去哪個站臺?

Where is the No. 3 platform?

請問第三站臺在哪兒?

platform n. 站臺

What is delaying the train so long?

列車爲什麼晚點了那麼久?

When does the train get in?

火車什麼時候進站?

Is the train on time?

火車準點嗎?

Please help me put my luggage on the rack.

請幫我把行李放在上面的行李架上。

rack= luggage rack“行李架”

Do you sell any souvenirs on the train?

你們在火車上有什麼紀念品賣嗎?

souvenir n. 紀念品

How much longer will it take to get there?

到達那裏還需要多久?

When will we get there?

我們什麼時候到那兒?

“take”在句中意爲“花費(時間)”,其常用句型爲“It takes/took sb.

some time to do sth.”意思是“花費某人…時間做某事”

We'll be at the station in a minute.

我們馬上就要到站了。

in a minute“馬上,立刻”

  2.英語對話

Conductor: Excuse me. madam. May I see your ticket. please?

列車員:打擾一下,夫人。我可以看一下您的車票嗎?

Mrs. Green: I'm afraid I have lost my ticket. Can I buy one again now?

格林夫人:我的票恐怕丟了。現在我可以再買一張嗎?

Conductor: Where are you going?

列車員:您要到哪兒去呢?

Mrs. Green: I'm going to Guangzhou.

格林夫人:廣州。

Conductor: Where did you begin your journey?

列車員:您是從哪裏上車的?

Mrs. Green: At Zhengzhou.

格林夫人:鄭州。

Conductor: OK. Here you are. That'll be 250 RMB. Cash only on the train. ma'am.

列車員:好的,給您票。票價是250塊錢。火車上只收現金,夫人,

Mrs. Green: Here you go. sir. Thanks for that. And by the way, what time will we get to Guangzhou?

格林夫人:給你,先生。謝謝你。順便問一下,我們什麼時候到廣州?

Conductor: We'll get there around 5:00 in the afternoon. Do you

have someone meeting you? The traffic is generally pretty heavy at that time. and if you have to take a taxi, it will be very

expensive.

列車員:下午五點。有人來接您嗎?一般在那個時候交通特別擁擠,如果您打車的話,會很貴的。

Mrs. Green: Yes. my husband. Thanks. Which way is the dinning car?

格林夫人:我丈夫來接我。謝謝。餐車在哪個方向?

Conductor: Two cars forward.

列車員:往前走兩個車廂。

Mrs. Green: OK. Thank you very much.

格林夫人:好的。謝謝你。