當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 出國旅遊必備英語口語:乘坐飛機

出國旅遊必備英語口語:乘坐飛機

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.17W 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語,歡迎大家學習!

出國旅遊必備英語口語:乘坐飛機

 出國旅遊必備英語口語:乘坐飛機

  1.常用口語:

May I see your boarding pass, please?

我能看一下您的登機牌嗎?

Could you please show me your boarding pass?

您能不能出示您的登機牌?

boarding pass“登機牌”

I can't let you in without a boarding pass.

沒有登機牌我不能讓您進去。

let sb. in“放某人進入,允許某人進入”

Please observe the no smoking signs.

請遵守不準吸菸的告示。

observe v. 遵守,奉行

sign v. 標誌,告示牌

Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能帶我去座位嗎?

Where is my seat?

我的座位在哪兒?

show sb. the way“給某人指路”

Would you mind exchanging seats with me?

您介意和我換位子嗎?

You're in my seat.

您坐在我的座位上了。

“Would you mind doing sth.?”是“您介意…嗎?”,是請別人做事的委婉說法。

Can I put it in the overhead compartment?

我能把它放迸頭頂行李艙嗎?

“overhead compartment”指“(飛機上存放隨身攜帶物品的)頭頂行李艙”,其中“overhead a. 在頭項上的”,“compartment n. 隔間”。

I feel sick.

我覺得噁心。

I'm not feeling well.

我覺得不舒服。

I'm going to throw up.

我要吐了。

My ears are ringing.

我的耳朵在響。

throw up“嘔吐”

Do I have to keep the seat belt fastened at all times?

我需要一直系着安全帶嗎?

fasten v. 扣緊,繫牢

at all times“一直,老是,總是”

How do I bring my seat back to its full upright position?

怎樣將我的椅揹回復到垂直的位置?

upright a. 豎起的,垂直的

Can I use the toilet now?

我現在可以使用衛生間了嗎?

Is the toilet available now?

洗手闖現在可以使用吧?

toilet n. 衛生間

Would you please help me adjust the air flow?

能幫我調一下空調的氣流嗎?

adjust v. 調節,調整

air flow“從座位上端空調閥吹出來的調溫氣流”

Could I have a blanket?

可以摹條毯子給我嗎?

blanket n. 毯子

Can you offer me a snack?

能給我份快餐嗎?

snack n. 快餐,小吃,點心

Will lunch be served in flight?

飛機上供應年餐嗎?

Is there a meal served on this flight?

飛機上供應餐飯嗎?

Can I have something to drink?

能給我點喝的嗎?

What kinds of drinks do you serve?

你們都供應什麼飲料?

  2.英語對話

Stewardess: What's your seat number, sir?

乘務員:先生,您的座位號是多少?

Eric: It's 30A.

艾瑞克:30A。

Stewardess: That will be three rows up on the right. It's the window seat. Is this your bag?

乘務員:往前再走3排,右邊靠窗戶的位置。這是您的包嗎?

Eric: Oh. yes. Can I put it in the overhead compartment?

艾瑞克:哦,是的。我能把它放進頭頂行李艙嗎?

Stewardess: Well, it's too big. It might fall down and hurt somebody. Could you place it under the seat in front

of you, please?

乘務員:嗯,這包太大了。可能會掉下來砸傷人的,把它放在您前面的座位下面好嗎?

Eric: Sure. Would you please help me adjust the air flow? I feel a bit cold.

艾瑞克:好的。能幫我調一下空調的氣流嗎?我感覺有點冷。

Stewardess: Yes. You just turn the knob here above you in whichever direction you like. You can shut it off by turning it

tightly to the right. Would you like a blanket?

乘務員:好的。旋轉您頭上方的這個旋鈕,朝哪個方向都行,向右擰緊就可以關掉了,您要毯子嗎?

Eric: Yes. thanks. Can I have something hot to drink?

艾瑞克:好的,謝謝,能給我來點熱飲料嗎?

Stewardess: Yes, of course. What would you prefer?

乘務員:好的,當然可以。您要什麼?

Enc: se.

艾瑞克:咖啡吧。

Stewardess: We will be serving lunch in about 15 minutes. Would you prefer the beef or the chicken today?

乘務員:十五分鐘後我們會供應午餐。您要牛肉還是雞肉呢?

Eric: I think I'd like the chicken today. Thank you.

艾瑞克:就給我來雞肉吧,謝謝。

Stewardess: Coming right away, sir.

乘務員:好的.先生,馬上就來。