當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 出國旅遊必備英語口語:坐出租車

出國旅遊必備英語口語:坐出租車

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.42W 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語,歡迎大家學習!

出國旅遊必備英語口語:坐出租車

 出國旅遊必備英語口語:坐出租車

  1.常用口語:

Take me to the airport.

送我去機場。

I need to go to the railway station.

我要去火車站。

Beijing Hotel,please.

請送我去北京飯店。

airport n. 飛機場

Please get to the International Airport within 1 hour.

請在一小時之內趕到國際機場。

international a. 國際的,世界的

Could you help me put the luggage in the trunk?

= Could you help me put the luggage in the back?

你可不可以幫我把行李放到行李箱裏?

trunk美式英語中“汽車尾部的行李箱”,英式英語中常用“boot”。

Take me to this address, please.

= I'd like to go to this address.

請到這個地址。

Could you please turn on the air conditioner?

你可以把空調打開嗎?

Can you turn on the air conditioner?

你可以把空調關掉嗎?

air conditioner意爲“空調機”,在上面兩個句子中也可用"air conditioning"

Can you speed up a bit more?

再快一點兒行嗎?

Please hurry up.

請開快點兒。

Please slow down.

請慢點兒開。

Please don't drive too fast.

請別開太快。

speed up“加速”

It's too cold in here.

這裏面太冷了。

It's too hot in here.

這裏面太熱了。

Please roll up the window.

請把車窗往上搖。

Please roll down the window.

請把車窗往下搖。

Please open/close the window.

請把窗戶打開/關上。

Could you put on some music?

能放點音樂嗎?

Please tum it up/down.

請把聲音調大/小一點。

I'm in a hurry. Please take a shortcut.

我趕時間,請抄近路。

shortcut n. 近路,捷徑

How much does the meter read?

計價器上顯示多少?

What is the fare?

車費是多少錢?

meter n. 計價器,儀表

Please drop me at the school gate.

請讓我在校門口下車。

drop v. 讓某人下車,放下,卸下

Please wait for me here about ten minutes.

請在這兒等我大概十分鐘。

Please wait here.

請在這兒等。

Stay/Wait here a moment/minute/ sec.在這兒稍等片刻。

I'll get off here.

我要在這兒下車。

Please stop here.

請在這兒停車。

I need a receipt.

我要發票。

receipt n. 收據(用於出租車可指“發票”)

Keep the change.

= You may keep the change.

零錢不用找了。

 2.英語對話

Mother: Hongqi Elementary School. please.

母親:去紅旗小學。

Driver: Will do.

司機:好的。

Mother: How frustrating! The bus still hasn't come yet.

母親:真煩人!公交車到現在還沒來。

Driver: Ma'am, are you taking your kids to school?

司機:女士,您是送孩子上學吧?

Mother: Yes. I'm in a hurry. Please take a shortcut.

母親:是啊,我趕時間。請抄近路吧。

Driver: No problem. Don't worry, the taxi is faster than the bus.

司機:沒問題。別擔心,出租車可比公交車快多了。

Mother: The traffic is terrible on Monday mornings. It takes us one hour to get to school.

母親:週一早晨的交通實在是太糟了。到學校要花近一個小時。

Driver: My son is the same.

司機:我兒子也是這樣的,

Mother: Sir. please tum right at the next corner. And stop at the taxi stand.

母親:先生,請在下一個路口右轉。停在出租車招呼站那邊就好了。

Driver: OK.

司機:好的。

Mother: What is the fare?

母親:車費是多少錢?

Driver: It's 14.5 yuan.

司機:十四塊五。

Mother: ( The mother gives 15 yuan to the taxi driver. ) Keep the change.

母親:(母親給司機十五塊錢。)不用找了。

Driver: Thanks. ma am.

司機:那謝謝您了。