當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 旅遊英語 > 出國旅遊必備英語口語:自駕車

出國旅遊必備英語口語:自駕車

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.59K 次

如果想要出國旅遊,那就有必要學習一些常用旅遊英語口語。下面本站小編爲大家帶來出國旅遊必備英語口語,歡迎大家學習!

出國旅遊必備英語口語:自駕車

 出國旅遊必備英語口語:自駕車

  1.常用口語:

I'd like to rent a car for a week.

我想租輛車子,租一個星期。

I'd like to rent a car for three days.

我想租輛車子,租3天

What kinds of cars do you have?

你們有什麼樣的車可供出租?

rent v.租,租借,出租盯,租金

I'd like to rent a car that's gas-saving.

我想租輛省油的車。

gas-saving a. 省油的,節油的

I'm running out of gas.

我的車快沒油了。

I'm out of gas.

我的車沒油了

It's out of gas.

車沒油了

No gas.

沒油了。

I have to stop for gas.

= I have to stop and get gas.

我得停下來加油。

I have to get gas.

我得加油

Please fill it up.

= Please fill the gas tank up.

請把油箱加滿。

I gas tank“汽油箱”

Unleaded, please.

請給我加無鉛汽油。

$20 worth,please.

請給我加20美元的汽油

unleaded n. 無鉛汽油

worth n. 價值,特定金額的等值

Where is a car wash, please?

請問哪兒有洗車的地方?

I want to wash/wax the car.

我想洗車/給車打蠟

car wash“洗車的地方,洗車房”

I have a flat tire.

= I have a flat.

我有一個車胎癟了。

My type blew out.

我的車胎爆了

My tires are low.

我的車胎沒氣了

flat a. 扁平的,漏了氣的,沒電的

tire n. 輪胎 (=type)

blow out“爆炸”(blow的過去式爲blew.過去分詞爲blown)

Could you please inflate my tires?

請給我的車胎打點氣,好嗎?

There is a slow leak in this type.

這個輪胎有點漏氣

inflate v.(使)充氣,(使)膨脹

leak n. & v. 泄漏

Would you please check under the hood?

=Would you have a look under the hood?

請你檢查一下發動機,好嗎?

hood n. (汽車發動機的)車蓋

I need a tune-up.

我需要你調試一下發動機。

tune-up n. 發動機調整

It's making a funny sound under the hood.

發動機的聲音怪怪的。

There's something wrong with the engine.

發動機有故障。

My engine is knocking.

發動機響聲不對

If I go over sixty. the car starts shaking.

如果車速過了60(英里/邁),車子就會開始抖動.

My car won't start.

=It won't start.

我的車發動不起來。

My car broke down.

我的車拋錨了。

It stalled.

車拋錨了。

stall v. 突然熄火,拋錨

break down“出故障,拋錨”

(break的過去式爲broke,過去分詞爲broken)

I'll have to take it into the shop.

我得把車弄到修車鋪去。

Do you know where I can find a garage?

你知道我在哪兒能找到一個修車鋪/汽車修理廠嗎?

garage n. 汽車修理廠,修車鋪,車庫

shop既可指“銷售商品的店鋪”,又可指“製作、修理東西的店鋪”。

Do you know what the problem is?

你知道出了什麼問題嗎?

Please take a look at it.

請檢查一下。

Can you give me an estimate?

你能告訴我大致的費用嗎?

estimate n. & v.估價,估計

When will it be ready?

車什麼時候能修好?

Can I pick it up on Sunday?

我可以星期日來取車嗎?

I need a tow truck.

= I need a tow.

我需要一輛拖車。

tow n. & v. 拖,拉,拽,牽引

Would you please tow it to the nearest garage?

請幫我把它拖到最近的修車廠,好嗎?

Will you give me a tow?

你能幫我抱一下車嗎?

give sb.a tow“幫某人拖車”

My battery is dead.

我的電瓶沒電了。

Can you jump-start my car?

你能用你車上的電瓶啓動我的車嗎?

battery n. 電瓶,電池

jump-start指“用另外一輛車的電瓶來啓動某輛車”。

Traffic is so slow today.

今天的路上可真堵。

I'm stuck in traffic.

我在路上堵車了。

traffic n.交通,往來的行人車輛等

be stuck in.表示“被卡在…裏,陷在…裏”。

There seems to be an accident ahead.

前面好像出車禍了。

There's construction.

路面在施工。

accident n. 意外事故,事故

construction n. 建造,建設

ahead ad. 在前面

Why do you stop me,sir?

警官,您爲什麼要攔我?

I've no idea why you stopped me.

我不知道您爲什麼攔住我。

I didn't do anything wrong.

我什麼錯也沒犯。

I left my license at home.

我把駕照落在家裏了。

I forgot to take my driver's license.

我忘記帶駕照了。

license n. 執照,證書,許可證

drivers license“駕駛執照”(口語中可簡稱爲license)

Please let me go this time.

= Please let me off this time.

這次請放我一碼吧。

I'll never let it happen again.

絕對不會再發生這樣的事了。

I can't find a parking spot.

= I couldn't find a parking place.

= I couldn't find a place to park.

我找不到停車的地方。

Where can I park?

哪兒可以停車?

park v. 停車

parking spot=parking place“停車場,停車的地方”

We've got to stop and ask for directions.

我們得停車問一下路。

I think we're lost.

我想我們迷路了.

I've/have got to意思是“不得不,得”,相當於“have to”,ask for directions意爲“問路”,若要表示“指路”,則用“give

directions"。

Can you help me? I'm lost.

你能幫我一下嗎?我迷路了。

Am I going north?

我這是在往北走嗎?

Is the railway station in this direction?

去火車站是往這個方向嗎?

How do I get to the airport?

去機場怎樣走?

Do you know where 102 Lincoln Street is?

你知道林肯街102號在哪兒嗎?

How do you get there from here?

從這兒到那兒你怎麼走?

How far away is it?

有多遠?

Is it far from here?

離這兒遠嗎?

I Could you show me on the map?

你可以在地圖上指給我看嗎?

Which exit do I get off on?

我該在哪個出口下來?

exit n.出口

Slow down.

開慢點。

Speed up.

開快點。

Watch out!

= Look out!

小心!

Turn here.

在這裏轉彎。

Turn left/right.

向左/右轉

Go straight.

直走

Don't run the red light.

不要闖紅燈。

We have to wait until the traffic lights change to green.

我們得等交通燈變綠。

Make sure not to miss that exit.

一定不要錯過那個出口。

Do not miss that turn.

不要錯過那個拐彎。

When will we arrive?

我們什麼時候到?

Are we there yet?

我們到了沒有?

Are we almost there?

我們快到了吧?

When do we get there?

我們什麼時候能到?

I need a rest stop.

我需要停車上個廁所/休息一下。

Time for a pit stop.

該停會兒車了

How long can you wait?

你還能憋多久?

Is it an emergency?緊急嗎?

emergency n. 緊急情況

pit stop“中途停車(以便上廁所、進餐、加油等)”

 2.英語對話

Lisa: Hi. Tom. What are you doing here?

麗莎:嗨,湯姆。你在這兒做什麼呢?

Tom: Hi. Lisa. I'm just taking a walk.

湯姆:嗨,麗莎。我只是在散散步。

Lisa: I'm going to the Lotus Supermarket. Will you go with me?

麗莎:我要去蓮花超市,你願意跟我去嗎?

Tom: Sure.

湯姆:好吧。

Lisa: Good. Get in.. . Fasten your safety belt... Well. it looks like I'm running out of gas. We'll have to stop for some first.

麗莎:好。上車吧…把安全帶繫上…嗯,看上去我的車快沒油了。我們得先停下來加油。

Tom: I know there's a gas station ahead.

湯姆:我知道前面有個加油站。

( at the gas station )

(在加油站)

Worker: What can I get you?

工人:要什麼油?

Lisa: Unleaded gas, 20 dollars worth. please.

麗莎:請給我加20美元的無鉛汽油。

( on the road )

(在路上)

Tom: Lisa, the car is making a funny sound under the hood.

湯姆:麗莎,發動機的聲音怪怪的。

Lisa: Yes. Sounds like a real problem Oh, the car is starting to jolt. I'll have to take it into the shop. Do you know where I can find a garage?

麗莎:是的,聽上去像是出大毛病了,哦,這車開始晃了。我得把它弄到修車鋪去。你知道我在哪兒能找到一個修車鋪嗎?

Tom: There should be one along 4th Street.

湯姆:第四大街上應該有一家。

( at the garage )

(在修車鋪)

Lisa: My car is behaving rather strangely. Could you take a look at it?

麗莎:我的車有些怪怪的。你能檢查一下嗎?

Mechanic: Yeah... I can't say offhand what the problem is. Can you come back Wednesday afternoon?

技工:好的…我一時也難以說出問題出在哪裏。你週三下午再來好嗎?

Lisa: Alright. Can you give me an estimate ?

麗莎:好吧。你能告訴我大致的費用嗎?

Mechanic: It's hard to say right now.

技工:現在還不好說.

Lisa: Alright. ( to Tom ) Sorry about all this, Tom. Let's take a taxi.

麗莎:好吧。(對湯姆說)湯姆,遇上這麼多麻煩事,真是不好意思。咱們打個車吧,

Tom: That's all right.

湯姆:沒關係的。