當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第157期:健康安全(3)

職場英文口語 第157期:健康安全(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.03W 次

Yes… and then he tripped over something.

職場英文口語 第157期:健康安全(3)
是的,他被絆倒了。

Was it your ego Tom?

是被你的自負絆倒了嗎,湯姆?

Ouch! No, it was a sample box of Perfect Peaches.

哎呦!不,是“完美桃子”的樣品箱。

So, the cause of the accident was a box of Perfect Peaches left on the floor.

所以造成意外的是地上的一箱“完美桃子”。

Who left them there anyway?

誰放在那裏的?

That might have been me Denise.

可能是我,丹尼斯。

What do I always say about putting things away?

我在儲存東西方面是怎麼說的?

Now Anna, it says here 'Were there any injuries?'

安娜,接下來是“有沒有傷員?”

So I'll write, 'Yes, a member of staff broke his arm.'

我會寫,“是的,一名員工摔斷了手臂。”

Sprained his arm.

扭傷他的手臂。

I think he'd be in a lot more pain if it was broken, hey Tom?

我想要是他骨折了會更痛的,是吧,湯姆?

What? Err, yeah. It still hurts though.

什麼?是的,但還是很疼。

Now finally it says 'What can be done to avoid this accident again?'

最後是“怎麼避免意外再次發生?”

Get rid of the mice… I mean rats?

除掉小耗子,我是說大老鼠?

No. Store things away properly and keep the office tidy, eh Tom?

不是,合理碼放物品,保持辦公室整潔,對嗎,湯姆?