當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第106期:如何打推銷電話(1)

職場英文口語 第106期:如何打推銷電話(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.9W 次

Bye bye Mr Socrates.

職場英文口語 第106期:如何打推銷電話(1)
再見,蘇格拉底先生。

He’s flying back to America leaving Tip Top Trading’s London team trying to work out how best to focus their business on the European market.

他離開了Tip Top Trading的倫敦團隊飛回美國,想辦法如何把生意最好聚焦在歐洲市場上。

Sorry to keep you waiting.

抱歉讓你們久等了。

I had to go to the airport with Mr Socrates to see him off.

我必須去機場給蘇格拉底先生送行。

We had a good chat in the taxi and he said some very positive things.

我們在出租車上聊的很好,他說了很多積極的一面。

Oh yes. Like what?

是嗎,比如呢?

Err, well… well, how nice English beer is.

英國啤酒很好喝。

Yeah but what about the European marketing strategy – what are we going to do about that?

是的,但關於歐洲市場戰略,我們要怎麼做?

Well, Anna is supposed to lead on that, I’m taking a more biscuitorial control over it.

安娜會全權負責,我更像是掌管餅乾教學的人。

A what?

什麼?

It means you do all the work while he eats all the biscuits!

意味着你來做所有工作,而他負責所有的餅乾。

Do you mind Tom.

你介意嗎,湯姆。

Now, what I’m thinking is we put the feelers out – do some cold calling, see what people are buying at the moment.

我想的是我們要先把觸角伸出去,做一些無準備的調查訪問電話,看看人們此刻需要買什麼。

Cold calling? But I like to be warm when I’m on the phone.

冷冰冰的電話?但是我打電話的時候喜歡熱情一點。

No Anna.

不是的,安娜。

Cold calling is when you call prospective clients when they’re not expecting you to, to ask them something or to sell them something.

“無準備調查電話”是當你給那些並不期待你來電的潛在客戶打電話時,問他們一些問題或向他們出售東西。

I’m very good at calling people.

我很擅長打電話。

Yeah, usually the hair dresser!

是的,通常是髮型師!

So Paul, where do we begin, who do we call first?

所以保羅,我們從何開始,先給誰打電話?

Track down some potential clients in Europe, see what they’re buying now, see what they want in the future.

找到一些歐洲的潛在客戶,看看他們現在買什麼,未來需要什麼。

Make them think it’s our laser-curved fruit they want!

讓他們認爲我們的激光曲線水果正是他們想要的。

But keep your calls brief, international calls are very expensive.

但是談話簡短一些,國際長途很貴的。