當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第220期:如何堅持立場(1)

職場英文口語 第220期:如何堅持立場(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.5W 次

Welcome back to the chaotic offices of Tip Top Trading.

職場英文口語 第220期:如何堅持立場(1)
歡迎回到Tip Top Trading公司混亂的辦公室。

Now Denise has left the company, the place is a mess and important phone messages are being lost.

如今,丹尼斯離開了公司,這裏一片混亂,重要電話留言也丟了。

What can be done to make things better?I think we know the answer!

到底該怎麼做才能好轉呢?我想我們已知道答案了!

Hi. Did anyone take a message for me while I was out?I'm expecting an important call.

嗨。我出去時有沒有人幫我記口信?我在等一個重要的電話。

Err… no!Actually yes Paul.I wrote it on Tom's hand but he washed it off.

沒人。其實有,保羅。我寫在湯姆手上了,但他洗掉了。

Look, good hygiene's very important to 's not very good is it?

良好衛生對我很重要。不怎麼好,是不是?

What's wrong with writing on a piece of paper?

爲什麼不寫在紙上呢?

We've run out of paper… and ything really.

我們的紙和鋼筆都沒了。全都沒了。

Nobody's ordered any stationery or tidied up the 's since Denise left.

沒人買文具,也沒人收拾辦公室。自從丹尼斯離開就這樣了。

Yes, maybe I was a bit hasty getting rid of was really just to save money.

是啊,或許把她開除太倉促了。我當時就是爲了省錢。

Yeah, but look, if we can't take messages from possible clients we're going to lose even more money.

沒錯,可如果拿不到潛在客戶的消息,那麼我們損失的將更多。

Yes… I suppose you have a e I will to have reinstate her.

是啊,我想你說的對。或許我該給她復職。

You mean, get her back?Yes Anna, he does.

你是說讓她回來?是的,安娜,他是這個意思。