當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 職場英文口語 第96期:如何投訴(3)

職場英文口語 第96期:如何投訴(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.88W 次

The standard of service is not good enough.

職場英文口語 第96期:如何投訴(3)
服務的水平不夠好。

The room I booked did not meet my expectations. Good luck Anna!

我訂的房間無法滿足我的預期。好運,安娜!

goes.

好的,就這樣。

Hello. Royal Imperial Hotel.

你好。皇家酒店。

o… I want to… I want to complain.

你好,我想要……投訴。

Really? About what exactly?

真的嗎?具體關於什麼?

Your hotel… Well, I mean, a room I booked for my boss. Room 101.

你的酒店,我的意思是我爲我的老闆訂的房間,101房。

I’m very disappointed with your service.

我對你們的服務很失望。

And why’s that then?

爲什麼?

Well, the room isn’t like the one I booked. It’s just not good enough.

這不是我訂的房間,它不夠好。

Let’s have a look at the booking… well your boss got a bed… and breakfast too… a continental breakfast in fact.

讓我們看看預定,你的老闆需要有牀和早餐,事實上是歐式早餐。

But the room just didn’t meet his expectations… hello?

但房間沒有滿足他的預期……你好?

Give me the phone Anna, I’ll deal with this.

安娜,把電話給我,我來處理。

Now hello Miss…? Miss Fit.

你好,貴姓? 菲特小姐。

Miss Fit? This is the office assis I mean Manager here.

菲特小姐?我是辦公室助……我是說經理。

This isn’t good enough.

這還不夠好。

My colleague has made it quite clear that the room did not meet our requirements

我的同事已經說得很清楚了,房間無法滿足我們的預期,

and I would like you to resolve this matter as quickly as possible or I will have to cancel our reservation.

我希望你能儘快解決,否則我們要取消預定。