當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > All His Eggs in One Basket 孤注一擲

All His Eggs in One Basket 孤注一擲

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.97W 次

I think I did something real stupid.

All His Eggs in One Basket 孤注一擲
我想我做了一些很傻的事情。

What did you do?

你做了什麼?

I bought some stock.

我買了一些股票

Everybody buys stock.

每個人都買股票。

I bought it on a hunch.

我憑直覺買的。

You didn't read about the company first?

你沒有先了解一下那個公司?

I didn't have to. It's been in business for 60 years.

我沒有必要。它已經在商界60年了。

So what's the problem?

那麼問題是什麼?

I used all my savings on this one company.

我把所有的錢都買了這一個公司。

You put all your eggs into one basket.

你把雞蛋放在一個籃子裏。

If the company goes out of business, I'll have nothing.

如果這個公司破產,我將一無所有。

Oh, you'll have something-you'll have a lesson you'll never forget!

噢,你會有一些--你會得到一個一生難忘的教訓。

譯文屬僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載