當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 爆笑!老外如何和爸媽互懟

爆笑!老外如何和爸媽互懟

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.09W 次

你多久沒有回家了?開始想家裏的爸爸媽媽了嗎?回家一般也會有一個固定的範式來發展:第一天,我就是家裏的小寶貝,吃什麼都聽我的,爸媽眼中我是世界第一可愛;過幾天,爸爸媽媽開始告訴我需要注意下自己的習慣,可能還會有點小指責;再過幾天,馬上變成家裏的最低階層,被從頭到腳開始嫌棄,開始懷疑是不是村子門口的垃圾堆裏撿來的。

爆笑!老外如何和爸媽互懟

國外有個網友在雅虎上提問,你的父母都對你說過哪些讓你很煩的話?回答也是充滿了被嫌棄的味道。

Oh pretty much like anything that goes like this:

噢這種情況很多啊,一般都是像這樣:


Don’t fall off that ladder.

別從梯子上掉下來。


Don’t drown in that pool.

別在泳池裏淹死了。


Don’t get hurt.

別受傷。


Don’t make yourself unlikeable.

別把你自己變得不討人喜歡。


.

等等,等等。


No, mom, I’m gonna jump off the ladder, kill myself in the pool, hurt myself, and then make everyone hate me.

放心吧,媽,我正打算從梯子上跳下來,在泳池裏自殺,傷害我自己,然後讓每個人都討厭我。


“Don’t talk to me like that”

“不要這樣和我說話”


“Sit down, shut up!”

“坐下,閉嘴!”


“Are you gonna help me or are you gonna just sit there all day on your iPod?”

“你是打算幫我一下還是繼續就坐在那裏玩一整天的iPod?”


“When are you gonna get a new job?”

“你打算什麼時候去找一個新工作?”


Bah, they ask it every time I see them :(

呸,他們每次看到我的時候都這麼問我:(


As for your question, my answer is “Fold your clothes!” … Folding clothes is my least favorite thing to do. I’d rather clean a toilet.

至於你的提問,我的回答是“把你的衣服摺好!”……折衣服是我最討厭做的事情。我寧願去刷廁所。


Me- oh sh*t!

我:噢 臥槽!


Mom- Don’t swear or you’ll look like a poor person.

媽:不要說髒話,否則你看起來就像一個窮光蛋。


Me- Can we go get some chips?

我:我們可以吃一些薯條嗎?


Mom- Only if you want to be fat when your older.

媽:如果你想在你老的時候變成一個胖子的話。


Me- I’m bored. Can we go now.

我:我好無聊。我們現在可以出發了嗎?


Mom- 5 more minutes. (which usually meant 30 more minutes.)

媽:再過5分鐘。(這通常意味着再過30分鐘)


Me- Mom you just drove through a red light.

我:媽你剛闖了一個紅燈。


Mom- There was no police so who cares.

媽:這裏又沒有警察誰管你那麼多。


I find everything that my mom says is annoying.

我發現我媽說的每件事都很煩人。


Mom- Did you close the cap on the water bottle?

媽:你把水瓶的蓋子蓋好了嗎?


Me- No, I’m just about about to drink some more…

我:沒,我還要再喝一些……


Mom- CLOSE IT!!!!!! IT WILL STAIN!!!!!!

媽:蓋好!!!!!它會把這裏弄髒的!!!!!


Me-  Linoleum doesn’t stain with water

我:油氈不會被水給弄髒的。


Mom- If your so smart why are you in still in school?

媽:如果你那麼能那爲什麼你還在上學?


Me- because I’m 14…

我:因爲我只有14啊……


Mom- *still rambling about how I think I know everything*

媽:(還在嘮叨爲什麼我這麼能)


Me- Mom, will you buy me this notebook I need for school?

我:媽,可以給我買這個筆記本嗎?我學校要用。


Mom- NOOO, make your own

媽:不行,你自己做啊。


Me- It’s only 2 dollars... and the teacher requires it

我:這隻要2美元……而且老師有要求。


Mom- When I was in Russia… (some story about how she had survive the cold Siberian nights and live on hardly anything)

媽:當我在俄羅斯的時候……(一些關於她怎麼在西伯利亞寒冷的夜晚裏艱苦地生存下來的故事)


Me- I happen to know that’s not true.

我:我碰巧知道這都不是真的。


Mom- The only reason I am not taking you back to Russia for proper disciplining is because the Botox is cheaper here!!!!!!!!

媽:我沒有帶你回俄羅斯好好訓練一下的唯一原因就是因爲這裏的肉毒桿菌素更便宜!!!!!


Me- Please just buy me the notebook?

我:拜託就給我買這個筆記本咯?


Mom- NOOOOOOO! GROUNDED!

媽:不買!絕對不買!


Well when I was a kid (I mean a younger kid haha) they tried to keep me under control hahaha imagine trying to keep a wild duck under control.

當我還是個孩子的時候(我是指更小的時候哈哈)他們想要把我置於掌控之中哈哈哈,來想象一下想要把一個野鴨置於掌控之中。


Anyhow when they punished me for being naughty they would always say “It’s for your own good” … like wtf??

總之當他們因爲我淘氣來懲罰我的時候,他們總是說“這是爲了你好”……這感覺就像喵喵喵?


PS I guess that’s why I turned out to be such a good boy *covers face to hide laughing*

另外,我想這就是爲什麼我長成了這麼棒的一個男孩子吧(掩面而笑)


You’ll miss us once we’re gone!


當我們去世了你就會開始想我們了!


And I do. :(


我好想你們:(


聲明:本文系原創內容,轉載請註明出處。本文僅代表作者個人觀點,僅供參考。如有不妥之處,歡迎指正。