當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習方法 > 職場英文口語:回心轉意

職場英文口語:回心轉意

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.27W 次

英語在職場的溝通越來越普變,如果英語口語不好的話,對工作很有影響。而且職場英語口語有其專業性,對口語的使用者也會有更高的要求,所以對英語口語不好的小夥伴如何提升職場英語口語是一個迫切需要解決的問題。今天就和大家一起來分享一篇職場英文口語:回心轉意,希望能幫到大家。

職場英文口語:回心轉意

職場英文口語:回心轉意(一)

Say, 'I didn't realise how much I missed you untilyou had gone'.

說,“直到你走了我才知道我是有多麼想你”。

Yeah and tell him, 'I've changed my mind, I willmarry you!'

是的,告訴他“我已經改變主意了,我要嫁給你!”。

Yeah, yeah, I heard all that and that other man whoyou're always talking to.

是啊,我聽說了一切,你總是和他說話的那個人。

Oh right!I Tom, will you marry me?Whyshould I after all you've put me through?

沒錯。我知道了。湯姆,你願意娶我嗎?在讓我經受這些之後,爲什麼我要娶你?

Yeah why should he?Because Tom… you're a funny guy and… I love you and… I can't livewithout you.

是呀,爲什麼他要娶你?因爲湯姆,你是一個有趣的傢伙,我愛你,而且我不能沒有你。

Let me think about this …Oh if you put it like that then yes, I will marry you!Oh Tom!

讓我想一想……既然你這麼說了,是的,我會娶你!湯姆!

Hooray. At last!We got there in the end but not without using these phrases.

萬歲。終於等到了!終於到達這裏了,但少不了使用這些短語。

I've been doing a lot of thinking.I didn't realise how much I missed you until you had gone.

我最近想了很多。直到你離開我才知道我是多麼想你。

I've changed my mind, I will marry you!And… I love you and I can't live without you!

我已經改變主意了,我要嫁給你!還有...我愛你,我不能沒有你!

I won't be needing these us very soon for the English at Work wedding of theyear. Bye!

我不再需要這些了。接下來很快加入我們的職場英語婚禮年。再見!

職場英文口語:回心轉意(二)

Hello and welcome to English at Work where thingshave got rather dramatic.

大家好,歡迎來到職場英語,這裏事情已經變得很戲劇化了。

Anna is on her way to the airport to try and catchTom before he boards his flight to Australia and hisnew life on the other side of the world.

安娜在去機場的路上,在湯姆登機飛往澳大利亞,在世界的另一端開始新生活時試着抓住湯姆。

But will she get there in time?

但是她能及時到達那裏嗎?

se me, do you know where the check indesks for flights to Sydney are?

謝謝。不好意思,你知道飛往悉尼的檢票臺在哪裏嗎?

Yeah, over there luv – desk number , thanks.

是的,在那裏,親愛的,47號臺。好,謝了。

… yeah, I always fly business class, it's the kind of guy I am… shame you're not available to flywith me but you know…

是的,我經常做商務艙,我就是這種人...真可惜你不能和我一起,但你知道……

Tom, Tom!Anna? How… what… what are you doing here?Don't go… we need you… I need you.

湯姆,湯姆!安娜?怎麼……你來這兒做什麼?不要走,大家需要你……我需要你。

But I don't understand… you rejected but… but…But what Anna?What are you going tosay?

但我不明白……你拒絕我了。是的,但是……但……但是什麼,安娜?你要說什麼?

How can you tell him you were wrong and you've changed your mind?

你怎麼能告訴他你錯了,你已經改變心意了?

Hmm, I don't him 'I've been doing a lot of thinking'.

我不知道。告訴他“我最近想了很多”。