當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1942期:繼續做而保持熟練避免生疏

迷你對話學地道口語第1942期:繼續做而保持熟練避免生疏

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.06W 次

第一, 情景對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1942期:繼續做而保持熟練避免生疏

A: What do you do first in the morning?

你早晨起來第一件事做什麼?

B: I play the violin to keep my hand in.

拉小提琴,練練手。

A: Yes? Is it necessary for an expert like you?

是嗎?像你這樣的專家有必要嗎?

第二, 詞海拾貝

keep one’s hand in

exp. To continue to do something in order to maintain a particular skill or ability. (繼續做某事以保持一種特殊的技能或能力,保持練習)

e.g. I've mostly stopped acting, but I will do a play occasionally, just to keep my hand in.

我基本上已經不再演戲了,但我偶爾也會演一齣戲,只是爲了保持演技。

e.g. I should very much like to do some occasional teaching to keep my hand in.

我很想偶然教教書,以免荒疏了教學業務。

e.g. I like to play tennis regularly, just to keep my hand in.

我喜歡經常打打網球, 以免技術生疏。

e.g. She practices her English every day to keep her hand in.

她每天練習英語,以不使其生疏。

第三, 語彙積累

Play the violin:拉小提琴

第四, 口語句型

It is necessary for someone to do something. (某人有必要做某事。某人必須做某事。)

e.g. It is necessary for us to exercise the duties of our office.

我們必須履行公務責任

e.g. It is necessary for us to take part in physical labour.

我們參加體力勞動是十分必要的。