當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1861期:根本不是,遠非如此

迷你對話學地道口語第1861期:根本不是,遠非如此

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.76W 次

第一,迷你對話

迷你對話學地道口語第1861期:根本不是,遠非如此

A: Your classmates dislike Bill, because he always makes mistakes, He is really a stupid boy.

你的同學都不喜歡比爾,因爲他老犯錯誤。他真是個大笨蛋。

B: Bill is not stupid, far from it, he is pretty smart.

出爾不笨,並且遠非如此,他相當聰明。

A: Smart? Are you kidding me?

聰明?你開玩笑的吧?

B: Definitely not. As we know,"A man of great wisdom behaves like a fool." He is this sort of person.

當然不。我們都知道“大智若愚”,他就是這種人。

A: But I cannot find out this point about him.

我可沒發現他這一點。

B: Just because you didn't get in touch with him very well.

只不過因爲你和他接觸得太少。

A: Maybe.

或許吧。

第二,詞海拾貝

far from it

exp. Mostly or entirely untrue; not at all.(一點也不,遠非如此)

e.g. Do I think you need a new car? Far from it. The old one is fine.

我想你需要一輛新車嗎? 遠非如此,舊的很好。

e.g. ——Does this hat look strange?—— Far from it. It looks good on you.

——這頂帽子看起來奇怪嗎?——遠非如此,你戴起來很好看。

——So you're going to stop writing? ——Far from it! I'm just going to be shifting focus on the type of content I write.

——那麼,你準備停止寫作了?——根本沒有,我只是要把注意力轉移到我所寫內容的類型上。

e.g. I'm no pacifist,far from it, but I don't think this war is justified.

我不是和平主義者,根本就不是這樣,我只是覺得這場戰爭並非是正義的。

第三,語彙積累

1. make a mistake:犯錯誤

e.g. Read the questions carefully so that you may not make a mistake in the test.

考試時要仔細看清楚題目,以免犯錯。

e.g. Will you correct me if I make a mistake, please?

如果我說錯了,請你指正我好嗎?

2. find out:發現,覺察

e.g. Let's give him line enough and find out what he is doing.

我們對他來個欲擒故縱, 看看他還要幹些什麼。

e.g. I must find out which of them was in the right.

我一定要搞清楚他們當中誰有理。

e.g. I hope we can find out about it.

我希望我們能查清此事。

3. get in touch with:與某人聯繫,與某人來往

e.g. We are now sending Comrade him to get in touch with you.

現派他前往你處接洽。

e.g. Something good, but cheap, get in touch with us, will you.

有什麼好貨,但是得便宜,跟我們打個招呼,怎麼樣?

第四,短句翻譯

1.大智若愚。

譯:A man of great wisdom behaves like a fool.

2.我還沒發現他這點。

譯:I had not found out this point about him.