當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第1390期:迷惑不解,不知所云

迷你對話學地道口語第1390期:迷惑不解,不知所云

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.91K 次

第一,迷你對話

ing-bottom: 216.95%;">迷你對話學地道口語第1390期:迷惑不解,不知所云

A: I'm all at sea in Professor Black's lectures.

聽Black教授的演講,我腦海裏一片迷茫。

B: Are you? I like his lectures.

是嗎?我喜歡他的講課。

A: Can you give me some suggestions?

能給我提些建議嗎?

B: Be prepared for his lectures and then you'll feel better.

上課前做好準備,那樣你會感覺好些。

第二,地道表達

at sea

1. 解詞釋義

At sea的意思是“茫然,迷惑不解”。其英文解釋爲:puzzled, perplexed, or completely confused (about a subject or some task at hand)。

2. 拓展範例

E.g. She tried to understand the instructions, but she was completely at sea.

她費盡力氣想看懂那些說明文字,卻全然不知所云。

E.g. When it comes to higher math, John is totally at sea.

說到高深點的數學,John完全不懂。

E.g. I tried to do well in this class, but I've been at sea since we started.

我盡力在這堂課上認真學習,但是從課堂一開始,我就不知所云。

第三,好詞妙語

give sb. some suggestions:給某人一些建議

E.g. I tried to give him some suggestions, but he brushed all my suggestions to one side.

我試着給他提點建議,但他對我所有意見都置之不理。

E.g. Could you give me some suggestions on where I should go to find some good information?

你能給我建議一下我該到哪兒找些有用的資料嗎?

be prepared for:爲......做好準備

E.g. You must be prepared for disillusionment.

你一定要做好失望的準備。

E.g. He was inadequately prepared for the impending examinations.

他對即將舉行的考試準備不足。