當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 英語突破情景對話 > 迷你對話學地道口語第2072期:就某人看來,某人的想法

迷你對話學地道口語第2072期:就某人看來,某人的想法

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.21W 次

情景對話:

padding-bottom: 75%;">迷你對話學地道口語第2072期:就某人看來,某人的想法

A: To my way of thinking, you behaved rudely before your mother.

依我看,你在你媽媽面前表現得太無禮了。

B: I couldn't keep my temper then, poor mum, she must be very sad now.

當時我控制不住自己,可憐的媽媽,她現在一定很難過。

A: How about apologizing now?

現在去向她道歉怎麼樣?

B: I hope she can forgive me.

我希望她會原諒我。

A: Ok, you should change your temper, didn't let your mother feel sad any more.

你應該改改自己的脾氣了,別讓你媽媽再難過了。

一, 詞海拾貝

to one’s way of thinking

exp. In someone's opinion. (就某人看來,某人的想法是)

e.g. She was too showy, too lacking in taste and restraint, to his way of thinking.

他認爲她太華麗,太欠缺審美力,太沒有拘束了。

e.g. To my way of thinking, your new coat is not worth so much money.

我認爲你的外套不值得這麼多錢。

e.g. To my way of thinking, the house isn't worth the price they're asking.

我認爲,這房子不值他們所要的價錢。

e.g. To her way of thinking, we must depend on intensive cultivation to feed ourselves.

她認爲我們就是要靠精耕細作吃飯。

e.g. To my way of thinking, Nancy, you are the best damn reporter I've ever worked with.

Nancy,我認爲你是在跟我共過事的記者中間最出色的。

二, 語彙積累

keep one’s temper:不發脾氣

e.g. In spite of these insults, she managed to keep her temper.

她雖然受盡侮辱,還是儘量剋制自己的怒氣。

e.g. I think you should learn to keep your temper on such an occasion.

我認爲你應該學會在這種場合沉得住氣。