當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第48期:Getting a Manicure

365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第48期:Getting a Manicure

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.58W 次

Flash附帶文本如下:

365天英語口語之日常口語(Flash+文本) 第48期:Getting a Manicure

對話原文:

Customer:Hello. I want to know how much it costs to have a manicure and a pedicure?
你好,我想知道修一家手部和腳部的指甲要花多少錢。
Manicurist:Usually, it’s 60 dollars for a manicure and 80 dollars for a pedicure, but with this special discount, the total for both is only 120 dollars. And you can get them painted as well for free。
通常修手部的指甲是六十美元,腳部的是八十美元。但在這個特惠折扣後,總共只要一百而是美元。而且還可以給您繪上圖案,免費的。
Customer:That’s nice. I’d like to give it a try. I think I’d like Passion Red please。
這倒挺好的。那我試試看。我想要紅色熱情繫列的。
Manicurist:All right. Do you want your cuticles cut, too?
好的。指甲周圍的表皮也要修剪嗎?
Customer:No。
不用。
Manicurist:Would you like the shape square or round?
您喜歡修成方形還是圓形?
Customer:Square, but w ith rounded edges, please。
方形,但請將兩邊稍微磨圓一些。
(after a while)
Manicurist:All right, it’s done. Please follow me to the drying section。
好了,修好了。請隨我到烘乾區。
Customer:How long will it take to get them dry?
烘乾要多久啊?
Manicurist:In about five minutes, you’ll be all set
大約五分鐘就好了。
Customer:I see. Thank you。
我知道了,謝謝。


重點句子:

我想修指甲。I’d like a manicure。
我想修腳趾甲。I’d like a pedicure。
我打算待會兒修一下手部和腳部的指甲。I’m planning on getting a manicure and pedicure later。
我想做法式的指甲修護。I’d like to have a French manicure。
你覺得我的指甲是修成方形好還是修成圓形好?Do you think my nails would look better pared square or round?
請把我的指甲表面銼光。Please file the surface of my nails smooth。
您喜歡什麼顏色的指甲油?What color would you prefer your nail polish?
你們有針對乾裂指甲的特別治療嗎?Do you offer a special treatment for dry and cracked nails?
請給我修剪一下指甲周圍的表皮。I want my cuticles cut, please。