當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > The english we speak(BBC教學)第7期:Beef有意見

The english we speak(BBC教學)第7期:Beef有意見

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.51W 次

The english we speak(BBC教學)第7期:Beef有意見

Li: Chicken or beef?

小李:您要吃雞肉還是牛肉?

Male customer: Chicken please.

男顧客:雞肉,謝謝

Li: There you go, sir. And madam? Chicken or beef?

小李:給您,先生。這位女士呢?雞肉還是牛肉?

Female customer: Oooh, beef please.

女顧客:噢,牛肉,謝謝。

Li: There you are.

小李:給您。

Female customer: Thanks.

女顧客:謝謝。

Li: (whispering) Hello and welcome to the programme… and the flight. I'm Li and I'm doing a bit of extra work as a flight stewardess. Lunchtime has just started so I'd better get back to work – lots of hungry customers.

小李:(小聲)大家好,歡迎來到我們的欄目,和班機。我是小李。我正在做空乘,打零工。午餐時間剛開始,所以我最好回去工作。好多乘客都餓了。

Chicken or beef sir?

雞肉還是牛肉?先生?

Familiar customer:(irritated) Actually, I have a beef with you.

常客:(生氣)事實上,我對你有點兒“beef”。

Li: Beef? Ok, there you go.

小李:牛肉嗎?好的,給您。

Familiar customer: No, no – I don't want beef. I have a beef with you about this menu.

常客:不,不。我不要牛肉。我是關於這份菜單對你有點“beef”。

Li: You want some beef… with me? Sorry sir, I don't think we can provide that service.

小李:你想要點兒牛肉。。。加我?對不起先生,我想我們不能提供那樣的服務。

Familiar customer: Listen. My beef is you don't have vegetarian food.

常客:聽着,我的“beef”就是你們不提供素食。

Li: Er… I'm not quite sure I understand.

小李:額,我不是很明白。

Familiar customer:(genuinely willing to help) Oh, I'm very sorry, do let me explain. In English, we can use the word 'beef' to mean 'complaint' or 'disagreement'.

常客(真誠地願意幫助)噢,我很抱歉,讓我解釋一下。在英語裏,我們用“beef”這個單詞來表示“抱怨”“意見”或者“不滿”。

Li: Oh I see…

小李:噢,我懂了。。。

Familiar customer: Yes – we say 'I have a beef with someone or something over or about something else' – a disagreement about something. Let me see if the other passengers can help give us some examples. Would you mind, sir?

常客:是的。我們說“我對某人或某事或對別的什麼事有‘beef’,就是說我們對某事有不滿。讓我看看別的乘客是否可以給我們一些例子。這位先生,你介意嗎?

Male customer: Not at all. How about: I had a beef with my teacher about the amount of homework we were getting.

男乘客:沒關係的。這個怎麼樣:對於家庭作業的量我對我的老師有點意見。

Familiar customer: Yes – if you felt you were getting too much homework you might say that! Thank you.

常客:是的。如果你覺得你得到了太多的家庭作業你可以這麼說。謝謝。

Male customer: Welcome.

男乘客:不客氣。

Familiar customer: Anyone else?

常客:還有嗎?

Female customer: Oh, I can think of one: Mark had a beef with his wife.

女乘客:噢,我想起來一個:馬克對他的妻子有點意見。

Familiar customer: Very good. He had a disagreement with his wife. What was the reason? A full sentence please.

常客:很好。他對她的妻子有意見。是什麼原因呢?給個完整的句子吧。

Female customer: Mark had a beef with his wife over… over… parking their car. He thought she always parked it very badly.

女乘客:馬克對他的妻子有意見,關於停車。他覺得她總是停得很糟糕。

Familiar customer: Great. Well I hope she's better at parking now. Is that clear, Li?

常客:好極了。我希望她現在停車技術好點兒了。懂了嗎小李?

Li: Yes, it is now thank you teacher, I mean sir… I mean… you look a bit familiar! A bit like our presenter Finn.

小李:是的。謝謝老師,我是說先生。我的意思是你看起來有點熟悉。有點像我們的展示者芬。

Familiar customer: Shhhh… yes it is me. But I'm on holiday – not working, well only working a bit. After explaining this phrase I'm done!

常客:噓。。。是的就是我。但是我在假期,不是在工作。好吧有點工作。解釋完這個短語我工作就做完了。

Li: Well, have a nice holiday!

小李:那,祝你有個愉快的假期!

Familiar customer: Thanks. And I do still have a beef with this menu – why don't you have a vegetarian option?

常客:謝謝。我對着菜單還是有意見。你們怎麼沒有素食選項呢?

Li: We do – but you need to reserve it online first, Finn, I mean sir. And while you're online, why not check out our website for more phrases like this one!

小李:我們有的。但是你得現在網上預定了,芬,我是說,先生。等你在網上的時候,何不看看我們的網址看看更多像這樣的短語呢。

Familiar customer: Yes, it's a wonderful site. Back to holidays now. Bye.

常客:是的,那是個很棒的網站。我繼續度假了。拜拜。

Li: Bye.

小李:拜。