當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 留學生在中國 第44期:集體利益與個人利益 From Group Interest to Self Interest

留學生在中國 第44期:集體利益與個人利益 From Group Interest to Self Interest

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.7W 次

From Group Interest to Self Interest

留學生在中國 第44期:集體利益與個人利益 From Group Interest to Self Interest
集體利益與個人利益

David: Can you think about any other values, traditional values in China that are being influenced?

你覺得還有哪些中國傳統價值觀念受到了西方的影響呢?

You: People's attitude towards money is definitely being influenced.

我想還有人們對金錢的態度吧。

David: Attitude towards money? What was it like before?

對金錢的態度?人們以前是怎麼看的?

You: People didn't think that much of money before, but rather how high regard for pubilic interest. But now some people only work for money, and they don't care much else. While most people don't work just for money.

以前,人們並不那麼看重金錢,而是高度關注人民的利益;但現在,某些人只追求金錢而不關心別的。不過,絕大多數人們工作不只是爲金錢的。

David: So they don't work just for money, because they work for something else. What else?

你是說人們工作不僅僅爲了賺錢。那還爲什麼呢?

You: They have high ideals that they are working for the good of the country and for all its citizens.

他們有崇高的理想,他們爲了祖國和人民的利益而工作。

David: Maybe it is not such a good thing that people are more interested in their own self and their own money, as opposed to their interest for the country and the group at large.

我覺得如果人們只關心自己,關心個人的利益,而不關心國家和集體的利益,這不是好事。

You: I think it is wrong if people only care about themselves and don't think about the good of the country.

對,我認爲如果人們只想着自己,不關心國家集體利益是極不正確的。

David: What other traditions do you think are also in jeopardy to be lost? Maybe something about family, marriage, individual, work, money, students, teachers, or parents?

你認爲還有什麼傳統也面臨喪失的危險?比如對於家庭,婚姻,個人,工作,金錢,學生,老師或者父母的態度?

You: Trust in others.

對別人的信任。

David: What do you mean? I don't understand. Trust between people?

什麼意思?我不大明白。是說人們之間的信任嗎?

You: Yes. Some people care more about their own self-interests than their trust in other people. People should care about their own self-interests as well as other people's interests.

是的。因爲某些人更多的在乎自己的利益,因而不信任別人。我覺得人們不但要關心自己的利益,更應該關心他人利益。

David: I couldn't agree more.

你說得太對了。

推薦閱讀

  • 1美聯儲明年最多可能加息四次 Economists see up to 4 more Fed rises following Wednesday's ex
  • 2黃金失去魅力的七個理由 Seven reasons why gold fails to sparkle for investment portfolios
  • 3志願服務的益處 The Benefits of Volunteering
  • 4留學生在中國 第32期 Sports in English 體育英語
  • 5好萊塢電影口語模仿秀:《美國麗人》Gratitude for Every Single Moment of&n
  • 6個人境界與集體利益國旗下講話稿
  • 7associated enterprises forming the peripheral layer of this kind of enterprise group是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文解釋
  • 8大學生的期望 The Expectation From College Students
  • 9美語情景對話 第1244期:Living with someone of the opposite sex 和異性一起生活
  • 10The english we speak(BBC教學)第204期:Like turkeys voting for Christmas 像火雞支持過聖誕節一樣
  • 11見聞利益
  • 12complete responsibility of profits increasingly turned over to the state by enterprises是什麼意思、英文翻譯及中文
  • 13集體利益的意思解釋
  • 14鋼管舞健身利益與益處
  • 15跟學商貿口語 第4課:Transferring To The Overseas' Office調往
  • 16留學生在中國 第36期:軍訓生活 Student Military Service
  • 17留學生在中國 第33期 Team Sport 集體運動
  • 18中資繼續涌入澳大利亞樓市 Chinese seek to boost investment in Australia property
  • 19個人利益和集體利益思想彙報(精選18篇)
  • 20時尚英語話題第14期:Self improvement upgrading your life自我改善—提高你的生活