當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 愛情英文詩精選

愛情英文詩精選

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.95W 次

想欣賞一些經典的愛情英文詩嗎?下面是本站小編爲大家帶來愛情英文詩精選,歡迎大家閱讀欣賞!

愛情英文詩精選
  愛情英文詩精選1:

If thou survive my well-contented day,

倘你活過我躊躇滿志的大限,

When that churl Death my bones with dust shall cover,

當鄙夫"死神"用黃土把我掩埋,

And shalt by fortune once more re-survey

偶然重翻這拙劣可憐的詩卷,

These poor rude lines of thy deceased lover,

你情人生前寫來獻給你的愛,

Compare them with the bettering of the time,

把它和當代俊逸的新詩相比,

And though they be outstripp'd by every pen,

發覺它的詞筆處處都不如人,

Reserve them for my love, not for their rhyme,

請保留它專爲我的愛,而不是

Exceeded by the height of happier men.

爲那被幸運的天才凌駕的韻。

O, then vouchsafe me but this loving thought:

哦,那時候就請賜給我這愛思:

'Had my friend's Muse grown with this growing age,

"要是我朋友的詩神與時同長,

A dearer birth than this his love had brought,

他的愛就會帶來更美的產兒,

To march in ranks of better equipage:

可和這世紀任何傑作同俯仰:

But since he died and poets better prove,

但他既死去,詩人們又都邁進,

Theirs for their style I'll read, his for his love.'

我讀他們的文采,卻讀他的心。"

  愛情英文詩精選2:

Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts,

你的胸懷有了那些心而越可親

Which I by lacking have supposed dead,

(它們的消逝我只道已經死去);

And there reigns love and all love's loving parts,

原來愛,和愛的一切可愛部分,

And all those friends which I thought buried.

和埋掉的友誼都在你懷裏藏住。

How many a holy and obsequious tear

多少爲哀思而流的聖潔淚珠

Hath dear religious love stol'n from mine eye

那虔誠的愛曾從我眼睛偷取

As interest of the dead, which now appear

去祭奠死者!我現在才恍然大悟

But things removed that hidden in thee lie!

他們只離開我去住在你的心裏。

Thou art the grave where buried love doth live,

你是座收藏已往恩情的芳塚,

Hung with the trophies of my lovers gone,

滿掛着死去的情人的紀念牌,

Who all their parts of me to thee did give;

他們把我的饋贈盡向你呈貢,

That due of many now is thine alone:

你獨自享受許多人應得的愛。

Their images I loved I view in thee,

在你身上我瞥見他們的倩影,

And thou, all they, hast all the all of me.

而你,他們的總和,盡有我的心。

  愛情英文詩精選3:

No more be grieved at that which thou hast done:

別再爲你冒犯我的行爲痛苦:

Roses have thorns, and silver fountains mud;

玫瑰花有刺,銀色的泉有爛泥,

Clouds and eclipses stain both moon and sun,

烏雲和蝕把太陽和月亮玷污,

And loathsome canker lives in sweetest bud.

可惡的毛蟲把香的嫩蕊盤據。

All men make faults, and even I in this,

每個人都有錯,我就犯了這點:

Authorizing thy trespass with compare,

運用種種比喻來解釋你的惡,

Myself corrupting, salving thy amiss,

弄髒我自己來洗滌你的罪愆,

Excusing thy sins more than thy sins are;

赦免你那無可赦免的大錯過。

For to thy sensual fault I bring in sense--

因爲對你的敗行我加以諒解--

Thy adverse party is thy advocate--

你的原告變成了你的辯護士--

And 'gainst myself a lawful plea commence:

我對你起訴,反而把自己出賣:

Such civil war is in my love and hate

愛和憎老在我心中互相排擠,

That I an accessary needs must be

以致我不得不變成你的助手

To that sweet thief which sourly robs from me.

去幫你劫奪我,你,溫柔的小偷!

愛情英文詩精選